UFO found next to Mercury ...

Thread: UFO found next to Mercury ...

Happiness Consultant

UFO found next to Mercury ...

Not sure what this is, but check out the video.

[youtube]Tc14x218wO8[/youtube]
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Oh please....

http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/...cury-ufo-2219/

The commentator says there's "absolutely no explanation" for the nearly Mercury-size mystery object other than that it's a spaceship. "What object in space cloaks itself and doesn't appear until it gets hit by energy from the sun?" siniXster asked.

The question was meant rhetorically, but nonetheless, the video is curious, so we've put it to scientists in the solar physics branch at the United States Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) — the group that analyzes data from the Heliospheric Imager-1 (HI-1), the telescopic camera that shot the new footage.
    As you might suspect, there is a non-UFO explanation of the apparent flare-up near Mercury. According to Russ Howard, head scientist of the NRL group, and Nathan Rich, lead ground systems engineer, it is simply an artifact left over from the way raw HI-1 telescope data gets processed. Rather than a UFO mothership parked near Mercury, the bright spot is "where the planet was on the previous day," Rich told Life's Little Mysteries.

I can honestly say that I know what that is. Some time back, there was a thread about the time traveler man/woman found in some film footage from an old Charlie Chapman film from the 20s....a big woman who looked like a man talking on a cell phone or some such. In that thread I discussed how my mother-in-law is so large that it is impossible for all of her girth to be in one time and place...so some of her gets pushed to other places and times. Well, on the day this telescope film was made, my MIL went out for a coney and fries....and since all of her could not fit into the restaurant at the same time, her Mercury sized butt...well got parked out by Mercury. I have photos of the sun burn she got during that solar flare.....but they aren't fit for public display. After seeing those photos myself, I am seeking professional post traumatic stress disorder counseling.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    can honestly say that I know what that is. Some time back, there was a thread about the time traveler man/woman found in some film footage from an old Charlie Chapman film from the 20s....a big woman who looked like a man talking on a cell phone or some such. In that thread I discussed how my mother-in-law is so large that it is impossible for all of her girth to be in one time and place...so some of her gets pushed to other places and times. Well, on the day this telescope film was made, my MIL went out for a coney and fries....and since all of her could not fit into the restaurant at the same time, her Mercury sized butt...well got parked out by Mercury. I have photos of the sun burn she got during that solar flare.....but they aren't fit for public display. After seeing those photos myself, I am seeking professional post traumatic stress disorder counseling.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    I can honestly say that I know what that is. Some time back, there was a thread about the time traveler man/woman found in some film footage from an old Charlie Chapman film from the 20s....a big woman who looked like a man talking on a cell phone or some such. In that thread I discussed how my mother-in-law is so large that it is impossible for all of her girth to be in one time and place...so some of her gets pushed to other places and times. Well, on the day this telescope film was made, my MIL went out for a coney and fries....and since all of her could not fit into the restaurant at the same time, her Mercury sized butt...well got parked out by Mercury. I have photos of the sun burn she got during that solar flare.....but they aren't fit for public display. After seeing those photos myself, I am seeking professional post traumatic stress disorder counseling.

OBIO
    I remember that tread WOOT!
    Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.
    No DC3 without the DC2

Retired SOH Administrator
    LMAO...This is a drug free site....where in da hell did you come up with a story like that :mixedsmi:
    Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

They have determined that it forms a rectangle proportioned 1 x 4 x 9!

Re: Same

Some things just can't be explained! Maybe it's Martian swamp gas?

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    We'll know when it gets here one year from now.