Help to Find Beacon for HouseHobbits TOW Mission ETO

Thread: Help to Find Beacon for HouseHobbits TOW Mission ETO

Help to Find Beacon for HouseHobbits TOW Mission ETO

I think I saw somewhere that Owen has released a new Beacon for his ETO/ TOW Missions. Would just like to complete mission install.

Have searched Forums and Library Index and Ozx as best can, but no joy. Can Owen or anyone give me a tip please to find it? Or am I just imagining seeing it???

Also, pardon my Ops. ignorance, but what does TOW stand for? (I'm just thinking 'Target Over Water'). Could I be enlightened, please?:salute:

Cancel that, sorry.
    I found a link to Osx site referring to Beacons for the Lysander Mission, not TOW; I was wrong .

Still interested in the TOW definition, though
    Thanks all.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    The TOW missions are here at SOH (HouseHobbit missions) (ETO TOW NF Missions 1943-1944 HH 200 Corrected)
    The(beacons) included in the mission package all the items (effects) By O-1 Driver are in the mission packages..

The lastest effects by O1-driver are in the ETO set uploaded to SOH (ETO TOW NF Missions 1943-1944 HH 200 Corrected)

Thanyou so much for such a quick response. And for this fantastic stuff you keep making.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    The TOW missions are here at SOH (HouseHobbit missions) (ETO TOW NF Missions 1943-1944 HH 200 Corrected)
    The(beacons) included in the mission package all the items (effects) By O-1 Driver are in the mission packages.

The lastest effects by O1-driver are in the ETO set uploaded to SOH (ETO TOW NF Missions 1943-1944 HH 200 Corrected)

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    You are welcome..
    I hope you enjoy these as much as I do making them..

You BETCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check 6.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    You are welcome..
    I hope you enjoy these as much as I do making them..

Members who have read this thread: 0