Pe-2

Thread: Pe-2

Pe-2

Name: petlyakov_pe2.zip Size: 9,043,728 Date: 12-07-2011 Downloads: 109
    FS2004/FSX Petlyakov Pe-2. Arriving in small numbers in the ranks of the V-VS to witness the mass devastation of the summer of 1941, the Petlyakov Pe2 was destined to become the best Soviet light bomber of World War II. The aircraft saw distinguished service in every major Soviet campaign from 1941 to 1945, including operations in Manchuria against the Japanese in September 1945. A total of 11,427 Pe-2s and Pe-3s (the fighter version) was produced. Thicko's CFS2 model, upgraded to FSX/FS2004 by A.F. Scrub.

Matt

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the heads-up Matt. The early Pe-2 is one of my favorite aircraft, and Thicko's CSF2 series 31 version is probably my most flown airplane in GW3. Many thanks to Thickoeshaskel for the model, and A.F. Scrub for these conversions.

I use this with a green/brown repaint by Morten. But to my opinion the FDs needs to be reworked ?

I remember a couple of years ago using this plane in FS9 in a round South America "race", having reworked the Flight Model. As those Flight Models had to be available to all, it might or might not be hiding somewhere at the Out-House.

Cheers: T

I checked the library but didn't find fliger's FM. I had it on one of my drives though. Have attached it here.

I highly recommend it as flig has it flying right on the numbers.

Moses

THX for this update Moses03 :salute:

Is there a good sound pack that will approximate that of the Klimov m-105 PF?

I use some sounds by "lawdog" , okay not original but real russian ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses03 View Post
    I checked the library but didn't find fliger's FM. I had it on one of my drives though. Have attached it here.
    I highly recommend it as flig has it flying right on the numbers.
    Moses
    Thank you Moses. And thank you Fliger. I fly Thicko's early series Pe-2 more that any other plane in the sim. It's the CSF2 version and Fliger's FM has the little Pe flying real nice in GW3. A big thanks also to Thickosehaskel for a wonderful model of this great aircraft.

Attachment 54508

Members who have read this thread: 0