Pigs in a hole

Thread: Pigs in a hole

Pigs in a hole

I would have taken one off their hands if I knew they were just going to dump them. :salute:

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...umped-in-hole/

SOH-CM-2020
    What an absolute waste.

There must be dozens of Aviation Museums who would have made space for one of these.

It defies all reason.

On a better note, our Museum over here ( Classic Flyers NZ ) has just secured an ex RNZAF Skyhawk, with the possiblity of an Aermacchi MB326 and maybe a Strikemaster.

Pete.

Heck, I would have gladly parked one of those babies in my front yard as a "gate guard". Of course I would spend the bulk of my time sitting in it making airplane sounds and listening to 80s rock music....but that's no different than me driving down the road in my mini-van making V-8 muscle car sounds and listening to 80s rock music.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah...I could hardly believe it myself when I saw this item on the 6pm news. Defence persons have been doing this sort of thing for ages...and look at what WW2 relics are worth now !!!

Ehhhhh.... I think since they were in Australian hands, my opinion doesn't matter. But if it did...

Even if enough of those airplanes were saved to satisfy the historians, at the very least the airframes could've been recycled as scrap metal.

The so-called 'Government' refused funding for two of the 'Pigs' to be retained in flying condition at RAAF Amberley.
    It was an RAAF proposal that they keep one as an operational display aircraft with the second as a spare if needed, but as usual, the Government Dickheads vetoed the plan.
    Bloody ignorant Leftie Muppets!!!!!!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,