Cooling Method

Thread: Cooling Method

Very ingenious. His way, lots of time and money. Easily done with the same results having far less time and money invested. He obviously worked in a metal shop and had access to a CAD for layout and design. And from looking at it, he thought up a great project from the end results. College project possibly.

The first method, with the custom desk and all, is way more work than I'm willing to put into it.

The mineral oil method of cooling is nothing new and it does work as long as you can keep the oil cool. It would be a bit of a mess when you decide it's time for a new video card, power supply, RAM, etc.

I think I'll stick with traditional air cooling, at least for now. No, I can't overclock my Core2Quad to 6 GHz, but air cooling is simple and I like the simple things in life. :mixedsmi:
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.