Oh my goodness . . .

Thread: Oh my goodness . . .

Banned

Oh my goodness . . .

So basically GameSpot rates the older Il-2 and being far better than Il-2: Cliffs of Dover. I'm just not into combat flight sims right now, but my experience with Il-2: Pacific Fighters, Il-2: 1946, then the mods, at least up to UltraPack 2, was actually very good. I'm sure that one day Cliffs of Dover will be good, but it seems to be having a lot of teething problems. Of course, the original Il-2 Sturmovik had problems when it was initially released, hence my sticking with European Air War until Pacific Fighters came out. Guess I'll be sticking with Il-2: 1946 for a while longer.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

redriver6
    Of course, the original Il-2 Sturmovik had problems when it was initially released
    yep it sure did...it was a year or two before i could get IL2 to run without stutters....

as far as CloD goes i can't run it at all right now...the dreaded launcher.exe crash...

Members who have read this thread: 0