I'm having an issue with Toko Ri

Thread: I'm having an issue with Toko Ri

Banned

I'm having an issue with Toko Ri

I have Toko Ri running but it doesn't look right. The bridges are burried in a mile long complex of shipping stuff.
    The red marker in the player target view is immense. Is this the way it is? Seems to me I have spawns on top of spawns.
    I downloaded the viaduct and the updated explosive viaduct but I tried to go find them again to take another look at them
    and can't find them now. I also saw pics of the Toko Ri bridge posted by HouseHobbit but I can't find these again neither.
    At first the mission wouldn't run/start but I got it going by putting the first ACC viaduct files (2) into the facilities folder and the
    (6) explosive files into the buildings folder and deleted the default bdp at the bottom. But I can blow those bridges easily even tho
    it doesn't look right.
    Help!

Banned
    I am assuming that the lack of just even 1 reply means
    nobody wants to admit this Toko Ri mission is a bust. Most of the required add-ons necessary for this mission are no
    longer available, and shoot, many of the websites are no longer there and for sale. Is this mission for Combat Flight Simulator 3
    an embarassment to talk about in favor of off topic news unrelated to Cfs3?
    just askin'

Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit;642664 November 4th, 2011

Welcome to the CFS3 world, once you have CFS3 loaded and set up with the 3.1 patch, you should be ready to load ETO..
    There are many Masters here to help out if you have questions..
    A good bunch of folks if I do say so..
    Help applies to only ETO, I gather?

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    ....Sorry, RC, just got here-- Now just which mod is the Toko Ri mission meant for? Could it be it goes with the yet unreleased ''Rising Sun'' mod? Need more info laddie :mixedsmi:

Members who have read this thread: 0