Its Miller time! Fsd sale, 3 aircraft for the price of one!

Thread: Its Miller time! Fsd sale, 3 aircraft for the price of one!

Its Miller time! Fsd sale, 3 aircraft for the price of one!

There is a great sale going on right now at fsd international. 3 aircraft modeled by me, Kevin Miller (hence the Miller time, get it?) are on sale together for $30! Enjoy a great mix of light ga aircraft, like the jet powered Cirrus Vision, the amazing performance of the Turbo Tucan, and the fun little Evektor SportStar for the price of what some ppl pay for 1 aircraft! Makes great stocking stuffers.
    http://www.fsd-international.com/sale.htm
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

Slightly off topic. OK, VERY off topic Have you ever considered doing a full fledged "native" P-38 in high detail?

I'm sure the topic has been brought up many times. Not too long ago (6 months) I was inviting the purchase of yours, or Justflights. I settled for the Justflight Demo to curb the itch. But I would seriously fire up paypal for one in high detail done by you

OleBoy,
    The FSD P38 is native and is very detailed.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    OleBoy,
    The FSD P38 is native and is very detailed.
    Seriously? Time to re-search the forums, find pictures, and READ

edit: I remember why I did not buy it back then. The activation process.

On the subject of the P-38, and not to "steal" the topic, but... Milviz will be releasing the P-38 under our own banner in the next month or so.

Back on topic . . . I'm always glad to see developers having sales! I'll run over and check it out. I've had my eye on the Evektor for a while. The Cirrus and Toucan don't really fit my flying style, but maybe they'll be worth a look. Thanks.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

On Another Planet
    Will it be possible for previous P-38 owners to get the new installer? I have it from a long time ago but I'm not even sure I can install it due to the activation process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click my sig for my Flickr

If you got the FSD P-38, look up the license on there web page using your E-mail address and password. You can also E-mail tim with you info. Im sure he will be willing to help you out.

And yes, the FSD P-38 is pure native for FSX. There is no way that 2004 can handle what we did with that thing. Its one of my crowning acheavements and really shows off what FSX can do. Youll see it many times in the screenshot thread.
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller