...y'all know me luv for sreenies____________

Thread: ...y'all know me luv for sreenies____________

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar

...y'all know me luv for sreenies____________

...The G-55 is dedicated to Wildbat as it was his texture that inspired this 'what-if' MAW version: Attachment 51045Attachment 51044Attachment 51043

nice pix Pop, thanks....why is it one can tell immediately stuff from MAW....it just "looks" better!!!

I like the Morane!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

...Yes, that was no easy victory! Biplane or not, the Fiat CR-42 is a tough customer, and were it not for my 406's 20mm cannon, I might not be here to tell the tale!

Banned

Screenies are okay but videos are a gazillion times better and tell a story but I'm not requesting
    any videos because, as you all know, everybody makes music videos and leave out original sounds.
    I'd make videos, flight videos, with original flight sounds if everybody else would but I'm not
    holding my breath waiting. Nobody seems to care about original aircraft sounds in a flight video
    so I'm not wasting my time.
    Bottom Line: I have a passionate love of flight videos and music videos belong at MTV.

...In order to make even a halfway decent video sequence one must have a pc with the necessary horsepower... or else the flick winds up being a jerking, unrealistic disaster. ...dunno how he does it but I particularly enjoy Beau Brummie's movies... I do wish you'd make another, laddie!!
    ...as for my 'still' based flights (of imagination and immersion) -the experiences are quite real to me and I hope some of you enjoy them as I enjoy chronicling them!

...Some more

Greece 1939-40 and a Maltese sunrise (dawn patrol)Attachment 51307Attachment 51308Attachment 51309

I love sunrise and sunset in MAW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Members who have read this thread: 0