C-60 and HB 800

Thread: C-60 and HB 800

Charter Member 09

C-60 and HB 800

I've been looking for two aircraft, the C-60 Lockheed Lodestar and a Hawker Beech 800. Does anybody have a handle on either one of them or maybe they haven't been made. The Lodestar was a popular transport during the war. C-47 didn't carry everything.
    Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

Charter Member 09
    I must say the response is overwhelming! I wasn't aware there were so many Lockheed Lodestar fans out there. Of course the Hawker Beech 800 is off the wall, but I thank you, - who ever you are.
    Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

I wish there was, Tom! I've always been a fan of the 1930's and 40's Lockheed-twins in general.

The next closest things (though of course aren't Lodestars), would be the Lockheed Hudson under development at FSAddon right now, and of course the extensively different, but from roughly the same lineage, freeware Howard 500.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

f2hw800x.zip on Flightsim. Took me about 2 minutes to find it via Google. Hope it is what you are looking for.
    Andy

Members who have read this thread: 0