Hats off to Txnetcop

Thread: Hats off to Txnetcop

Charter Member 09

Hats off to Txnetcop

For years I been fighting the Frame Rate Fairy and airplanes full of Jaggies. Then I lost a motherboard. Txnetcop came up with a low cost replacement for a motherboard and CPU combination and it worked wonders. Now I can fly anywehere with 30 - 50 FPS and my airplanes look like they just came ot of the factory. Thanks Ted, you've made my day and I'll enjoy FSX for many years to come.

Would you like to ride in my big green tractor?.

They just don't get much better than Ted, he took the time to help me with issues several times, always with good sound advice, congrats Ted. Don
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Any time someone mentions computers and performance and Ted's name is mentioned I listen up. It is always great to have someone like Ted around when the going gets rough in the box. Thanks Ted for all you give to us.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

No longer active
    +1

He did help me a lot in deciding which components to get for my new flightsim PC.
    This guy really knows a lot!

Thanx

He's helped many people to decide what to build into their Fs pc, including me!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Another big cheers to Ted from me as well! I can't thank him enough for the assistance he continued to provide me when I was putting together a new machine for FSX, earlier this year - it really turned out sweet!
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Yeah the box I'm currently flying on was "designed" by Txnetcop and all the PC help in the forums. Although, I still haven't OC'd it yet. I haven't been ready to take that plunge yet, even though they made sure all my components were designed for it. For the most part FSX has been running great without it.
    :ernae:

Blog Entries
    Hey Helldiver I am so glad to hear how well things are going for you in FSX. Guys thank you so much. This is particularly touching as Donna and I have been going through a little slice of hell of late. It's nice to see the people that you help really appreciate it. You guys in here are family to me. So don't hesitate to ask me for help. You already know that if I can...I will :O)

I promise to do even better in the future and will post more hardware ideas as I test them. My job at TechCorp is not a paying job but they let me have access to every new piece of equipment that comes in for testing and (PLAYING). I can't pass along all the stats because they report only to mfgs., but I can at least let you know what works. By the way if you live in the state of Texas I still build custom GAMERS (low-end to HIGH END). I don't ship computers anymore too many things can go wrong.
    Thanks again for all the nice words...I am humbled. Drinks are on Henry...he doesn't mind!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Charter Member 2015
    I'd put Ted right up there with NickC,when it comes to providing hardware advice for the FS world.:ernae::salute:
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Ted,

Ditto all the previous postings about your dedication to advice and assistance for our hobby. You are highly regarded in my book from the various emails you sent me for overclocking and builds. I look forward to building my next rig with your pre-screened advice. Please let us know if there's ever anything you need from your family as well. I feel certain we will help as much as we possibly can. :salute:

Matt

Blog Entries
    Yes Ted canalways be relied upon for the best advise, many thanks Ted!<o></o>
    <o> </o>
    Regards,<o></o>
    Ian.