Orbx debuts the first airport for NRM and it is FREE!

Thread: Orbx debuts the first airport for NRM and it is FREE!

Orbx debuts the first airport for NRM and it is FREE!

Orbx debuts the first airport for Northern Rocky Mountains, and it's FREE!

High River Regional Airport (CEN4) is a registered aerodrome located 2,5 NM south southeast of High River, Alberta, Canada.

This is developer Vlad Maly's debut airport for Orbx and also the first of many airports for the Northern Rocky Mountains (NRM) region.

Twenty minutes south of Calgary, High River is an attractive full service town with a population of 10,000. The airport and town of High River are adjacent to Highway 2, the fastest growing corridor in North America. The airport is undergoing a dynamic expansion; the scenery depicts the airport as of November 2010.

NOTE: We do recommend that you purchase and install FTX Northern Rocky Mountains for correct integration of the scenery.

To download your copy please visit the Orbx Freeware page - http://fullterrain.com/freeware.html
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

Excellent news! Thanks for the hu JayKae:ernae:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thanks, JayKae !

Thanks JayKae, downloaded and installed!

Cheers,
    Hank

thanks heaps Orbx, Vlad and JK

Not only does "Orbx debuts the first airport for NRM"; this is the very first airport they have done for Canada. Now that they have started a (hopefully) new trend; I keep my fingers crossed that they look west towards the PNW and see an opportunity to release something for coastal British Columbia! I am getting tired of seeing my own pathetic excuses for scenery enhancements and hope to see some with the "Orbx" touch.
    Mike Mann

A great piece of frewware scenery!

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Awsome Scenery! Amazingly realistic, makes you feel like you are there. Thanks Orbx!

I wonder if John V. and crew have ever thought about creating their own simulator, populated of course with Orbx world wide scenery. Now that would be something to behold.

What happened to the download link? I no longer see it on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    I have no trouble seeing the link to it. http://myftx.com/FTX_AU_BLUE/FTXCACEN4100.zip
    Wow, that was very strange... it was not listed on the site when I last went on there. Thanks for the link!

Simply refresh your browser by hitting F5.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

I'm continually Amazed at Orbx generousity.:salute:
    What a great company to keep giving back to it's customers.
    Thank You JayKae and Orbx team.

Patrick

No problems, thanks for the kind words guys !

Hi JayKae
    Thanks for your sceneries, (freeware/payware)
    I particularly enjoyed the "live environment" in CEN4
    One small question: why, only in this last scenery, the tall grass along the runways appears enclosed in brown boxes ???
    I have PNW NA + PNW NRM installed. and no other addons of the area
    Since looks like nobody else complain about this I think something is wrong with my config !!!
    Any suggestion ???
    Thanks
    Italo

Sounds like something is amiss there indeed mate, can you open a support thread on the Orbx forums, I am sure they boys will get to the bottom of it for you quicksmart

Quote Originally Posted by italoc View Post
    One small question: why, only in this last scenery, the tall grass along the runways appears enclosed in brown boxes ???
    Italo
    I have the same problem as well and have posted on their forum for a solution.

Do you have the updated scenery files? I have no issues at all with what is being talked about. I updated a couple weeks ago. Just a thought.

You mean the latest libraries? I believe so... however I'll give it a shot.

Members who have read this thread: 0