Project Opensky VC's

Thread: Project Opensky VC's

Project Opensky VC's

Hi all...does anyone know where I might find VC textures and whatever else I may need for the cockpits of Project Opensky's 747's and 737's? There 's a wealth of 777 stuff around but I'm havin a hard time finding the otheres. Thanks. Middle
    There are 2 constants in the universe:
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

As far as I know the download section at Posky is still there (just checked, it is, go here) you should find everything you need there with a little digging.
    Andy

Mid, as far as i know only posky birds with a VC are CRJ-200, ERJ-145 and -135 (i think the latter), trip-seven, and A340....

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
    Mid, as far as i know only posky birds with a VC are CRJ-200, ERJ-145 and -135 (i think the latter), trip-seven, and A340....
    That's correct. The only way to get a VC in any Posky 747 or 737 is to use FSX and the corresponding native model packs. Those can have the interiors aliased to the default interior models - something not possible with FS9 or FSX "port overs."
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Thanks for the info, gents.
    There are 2 constants in the universe:
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

Well there was posky 757 vith vc, and i think their 737 had one too, but original autors withdraw from posky, or something similar so models lost their vc's

yeah 757 has a VC, texture modifications for VC can be found on flightsim.com.... how did i forget that i use it darn near every other day....

One More

Also, I have a long fuselage CRJ, either 700 or 900 that has a VC. Great plane.

The 757 and CR9 that have VC's are quite old, and as stated, the original authors left the group long before "Project Open Sky" split into the dual "Sky Spirit 2010/2011" Facebook Groups led by Hiroshi and Yosuke, and "Free Sky Project" which is still owned by Andrew.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 2