OZx Releases Goose HD Redux paintkit

Thread: OZx Releases Goose HD Redux paintkit

OZx Releases Goose HD Redux paintkit

After all this time since the release of the Goose HD Redux you can now download the paintkit, I know many of you have asked for it and I have always said it was coming but something other things take priority but now you can have it and I for one cannot wait what you can come up with !

It contains 3 HD (2x 4096x4096 & 1x 2048x2048) Layered PSD's for use in making new schemes for the Ozx Grumman Goose Hd Redux package(s)

Read the included readme for more details!

To download: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...dux-paint-kit/
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

I recall the OzX Goose. I almost forgot about it, though I remember how good it looked in the last version that was released. I was impressed by the LOD. It was a real looker. Being a painter myself, I can imagine the amount of time it took to create this template set. Not knowing when exactly, but I for one will be utilizing this file set.

That's good news JayKay, hopefully this release will inspire many from us to do something nice with it.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks for providing this and I look forward to all the repaints it will hopefully generate (I may even blow the dust off my paint cans too!)
    Larry

No probs guys, I am really looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with !
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 1