MilViz T-38A V2 - "Orca" liveries

Thread: MilViz T-38A V2 - "Orca" liveries

MilViz T-38A V2 - "Orca" liveries

Repaints for the "Orca" livery used by several squadrons of the USAF Air Education and Training Command are now available at Flightsim.com; the package includes liveries for the 560th FTS (Randolph AFB), the 88th FTS (Sheppard AFB) and the 50th FTS (Columbus AFB).

The filename is t-38_FSX_orca.zip
    Alan

~ A clear conscience is usually the sign of a poor memory ~

I must be getting old. Where does one get the 2.0 update?

Thanks,
    LouP

Download your installer from the point of purchase and reinstall.

Great work, man! Appreciate you doing these!

Wow, I am really loosing it. I see my key and the e-mail of my purchase from Flight1 but I go to the Flight1 website and not a T-38 to be found. First I can't find a F-16 and now this.

LouP

OK I was able to figure this one out, I used a link on one of the e-mails with the coupons, so all should be good now.

LouP

You bought it from our website... not F1's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Wow, I am really loosing it. I see my key and the e-mail of my purchase from Flight1 but I go to the Flight1 website and not a T-38 to be found. First I can't find a F-16 and now this.

LouP
    Lou, to quote a former president, "I feel your pain." Sometimes, I just can't keep up with all the schemes and possible ways to get an aircraft to function, or remember where you bought it. I try to always buy directly from the developer. That way I can just read the name of who did it and go to their site. Alass, too many use third party sites to market the aircraft.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    You bought it from our website... not F1's.
    Roger that and thanks. I was able to figure that out eventually. I too try and buy direct from the developers where possible but I think the wrapper I have threw me a curve on this one. :mixedsmi:

LouP

I went to the airshow at Sheppard last week and the "Orca" paints were the only ones present. I saw at least 50. The white isn't exactly white... more of a light gray. Looks good.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jdhaenens View Post
    I went to the airshow at Sheppard last week and the "Orca" paints were the only ones present. I saw at least 50. The white isn't exactly white... more of a light gray. Looks good.

Jim
    In regard to the USAF, the white paint is the livery the T-38 had during the 60's, 70's, 80's, and very early 90's. The orca paint scheme was it's replacement, and the only white 38's anymore are the Edwards T-38's.

great paints Alan! Wish I had more time to fly them. Someday I will really appreciate them -- for now, they sit in the hanger. Thanks again:salute::salute:

Thanks a lot "keatles" for these superb liveries

And do not forget too recent reapaints from Alan Keightley for "Turk Hava Kuvettleri / Turkish Air Force"
    operational standard and special anniversary T-38 repaints for the MilViz payware.
    Available for download on the Flightsim.Com repaints library !

Thanks again "keatles" for the "Orcas" repaints !
    :ernae:
    VaporZ

<fieldset class="postcontent"> <legend> Attached Thumbnails</legend>
    </fieldset>

Members who have read this thread: 10