I'd love to see a nice Beech Starship - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'd love to see a nice Beech Starship

Well it is a start......

<center>FSX - FSX Turboprops</center><center>FSX Beech Starship
    </center><center>[ Download | View ]</center>
    Name: fsxstarship.zip Size: 1,482,578 Date: 09-07-2011
    FSX Beech Starship. This is the Mike Stone Beechcraft Starship updated for Flight Simulator X. Textures by Mark Rooks of RDG. Aircraft includes 2D and VC by Bob Chicilo.
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Aircraft includes 2D and VC by Bob Chicilo.
    Does it ?? Not that I could find nor was expecting just looking through the uninstalled files. That would entail a proper conversion of the model to a native FSX model, e.g., as was done recently with Erik Cantu's EMB-120. One would then likely splice the default B350 vc into this until such time as someone makes a new one. Always liked Mike's Starship model so off to give her a go now . .
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Starship

If you go to Flightsim and search for starship you will find a starship to FSX done by Mike Long.

Blog Entries
    Its still Mike Stones original model.. Neither of these have VCs, and adding the models from another plane like the king air causes everything to disappear.. the first plane that says it has a vc doesnt. its also mike stones external model.. It makes me extremely angry when people outright lie like that. Bottom line is, there is no Starship for FSX.

I don't know, if there were a Starship for FSX I would want a fully modeled set of avionics to go along with it. After all, the glass cockpit is one of the things that made the plane what it is. Not having a FMS et al would be disappointing.

A correction:
    Package for FSX (of Mike Stone's Starship) was by RAY Long (not Mike Long).

A connection:
    FSX Beechcraft Starship v5.1: '..FS9 model modified to work in FSX. By J B. Loney, Jr'.
    (Is at FSCom, file name: 'starxupd.zip').

Chuck B
    Napamule

This topic came up in a search for Tim's Scrofa, so I had a read. This is a real nice plane. Is there anyone working on a native? Wishful thinking

Thought Id chime in here... one of the guys on the forums at Simviation actually posted a WIP of the Starship in September. Last update was in November, but it looks to be coming along quite nicely!

http://205.252.250.26/cgi-bin/yabb25...num=1315825660

Sounds good. Although the links doesn't load for some reason. It looks to go to the Simviation Forum.

Strange, loads for me... but likely because its saved in my cache already. Well on the main forum, scroll down to the "Aircraft & 3D Design" section, and you will see the post in there. Lets see if these pictures from the post work...

Attachment 54284 Attachment 54285 Attachment 54286 Attachment 54287

Thanks for the shots. Looks to be making headway! Keep us informed of the progress :salute:

Members who have read this thread: 0