Does anyone know of any Russian/"Eastern Bloc" airliner types available for FSX? Looking for FSX-native with good VC and at least semi-realistic systems.

Examples (also in order of my priority wishlist...haha!):
Tu-154 (preferably M model)
Tu-134
An-24
Yak-42
etc, etc.

I am already aware of the following:

T. Ruth...An-124 + 225 (cargo types...very nice, but looking for airliners)
K. Konovalov....Il-86 (lacking English manual...and I'm at a loss for operational guidance.)
T. Conrad....An-32 (a bright spot in the absence of aircraft of this type!)

I used Project Tupolev's Tu-154M, and SCS's Tu-134 series very extensively in FS2004, and I miss the complex and unique operation of those models in FSX.

I perhaps performed a major "faux pas", and actually queried Mr. Ruth by email a few days ago, both praising his recent 727 and asking if he would be willing to produce a Tu-154M (and I am willing to lend as much reference and testing assistance as practical), but have not heard a response, which may be expected by that sort of email.

Again, if anyone knows of FSX native, or FULLY compatible (visuals and systems) ports of any of the above Russian/"Eastern" aircraft, with full VC, please post here.

Thank you for your assistance,

-Sean :salute:

P.S. I would additionally appreciate any knowledge of forthcoming aircraft under this category that are currently being produced. Freeware or payware.