MY IL-2 Sturmovik...

Thread: MY IL-2 Sturmovik...

MY IL-2 Sturmovik...

Oh noooo ! not again an IL-2 thread !!!

Okay, and honestly. I was searching and working a long time for a perfect "Sturmovik" for for FS9. But after searching AVSIM.ru I have found this...

» Filename: 15675_IL-2.ZIP-WinRAR.zip
    » Size: 19 661kb
    » Date: 2 years ago (15.09.2008 19:22 MSK)
    » Author: Boldirev Igor i Nikita aka: Travkin, Teksturi, panel, dinamika.Avtor modeli: Kazunori Ito.
    » Uploaded by: Iqor (uploaded 15 files)
    » Approved by moderator: Builder
    » License: Freeware - Free version, Do Not Redistribute
    » Downloaded: 2787 time(s)

For my opinion nearly perfect. Only the the prop textures need a change. Also the cockpit panel must be green (as far as I know). Together with Ricardos FD update this Sturmovik has a place in my hangar for all times ;-) ... End of the line for me (searching an IL-2 for FS9) :-D

Attachment 46212Attachment 46213Attachment 46214Attachment 46215Attachment 46216

Okay, I still love the CFS version with repaints by Morten... But honestly, this one is simply brilliant ! Should also work in FSX ???

Greets Andi

Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

"Together with Ricardos FD update this Sturmovik...."

Nice find. Could live with the prop at a pinch, but, please, where can I find the FD update you refer to. It's brilliant visually but very, very twitchy!!

SOH-CM-2024
    Hi Guys-

For some reason, I downloaded this a while back but forgot to install it... after looking it over, it looks like the basic model is Ito-San's IL-2 with a bunch of changes- different skin, panel, gauges, FDE... They put a heck of a lot of work into this thing! They seem to have converted the FDE from some T-6... When I installed Ito's, I spliced in the FDE from the CFS2 Sturmovik...

-Mike Z.

There is one thing I've forgotten. You also need Itos original file if you want all models (CLN,WEP,PYL).

Andi

SOH-CM-2024
    What I did was to take the textures, panel and gauges from this one and add it to my install of Ito's IL-2... now there's a nice ride...

Quote Originally Posted by mikezola View Post
    What I did was to take the textures, panel and gauges from this one and add it to my install of Ito's IL-2... now there's a nice ride...
    hahaha ! Of course THIS solution is much easyer !!! Sometimes I act like a real moron ... LOL