The Accu-Sim Revolution from Jaggyroad Films

Thread: The Accu-Sim Revolution from Jaggyroad Films

The Accu-Sim Revolution from Jaggyroad Films

Would you like to open a new door to blur the lines between Simulation and Reality? How did the revolution start? Welcome to the world of Accu-Sim. One that blurs the lines between in which will bring you into a whole new level of immersion through the operations of the aircraft. This video brings some of the industries best people including the likes of Dudley Henriques and tell us how it has changed their experience in Flight Simulation. Without further waiting...

From Jaggyroad Films..... The Accu-Sim Revolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQjs...&feature=feedu
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Once again Cody has produced an amazing video and it makes me proud to have been a 'back room' member of A2A since the FS2004 days.

Bravo to all involved!
    Larry

Cody,

You guys (A2A) really need to contact Ed Rasimus (former F-105/F-4 pilot).

You may have read one of his books, Palace Cobra, When Thunder Rolled.

He made a post on his facebook not too long ago talking about someone making an F-105 sim...which sadly looked pretty bad.

Get him involved in the A2A Phantom and you won't be sorry. He's already shown an interest in flight simulation.

Regards, Diego

Incredible Love from A2A is shown.

WOW!

Awesome product and awesome video. I only wish I had a time machine to see the next advancements A2A will bring out with the Accu-Sim Revolution.

-Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timghetta View Post
    I only wish I had a time machine to see the next advancements A2A will bring out with the Accu-Sim Revolution.
    You don't need a time machine, just a little patience.

All will be revealed when it/they are ready (and not before).
    Larry

I cant get myself to buy the Cub .. but everything else in the A2A-Accusim hanger get regular use , to ply the Boeing 377 from Christchurch to Auckland New Zealand is one off my fave routes , then maybe head down to Wellington , 'Captain off the Ship' superb ! . The P-47 and Spitfire ideal to practice a Warbirds over Wanaka and off course the venerable B-17 , she gets around the entire country with the many small airfields .

Its all the way with A2A -Accusim

Blog Entries
    After seeing what the A2A team did with the Spitfire I am extremely excited about the development of the P-40 in Accusim!!! 377 ROCKS!!!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Can't wait for the Accusim Lawn Dart. That thing is going to be absolutely nuts.

Phantom

Patrick

^Agree. I wish we could get an update soon.... I am sure they've done alot of good work on her.

It is amazing what they have done with these aircraft and i do feel like I am right there when flying them. Very nice presentation.

Didn't have time to address this as I was out of town for a family wedding. Glad everyone is enjoying the video. This is my biggest production to date and it was very taxing to create. From an industry standpoint, this is probably come closest to an actual commercial or piece of documentary work that I have yet done.

Cheers and beers to you all!

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Is there a way to download the movie before watching it? With my Internet connection every few seconds the movie stops for downloading the next part. It makes watching rather tedious.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Dudley Henriques states in the movie that the flight modelling and depth of systems of the A2A Spitfire is such that he could potentially use it to check out pilots. He mentions the pulling to the left as an example and says he cannot fault the Spitfire anywhere. The interesting thing here is that I find the A2A Spitfire the easiest to fly of all sim Spitfires I know, certainly including the new Il-2 Cliffs of Dover Spitfire. Apparently, more realism need not make sim flying more difficult, apart from the higher workload of monitoring systems.

Wish they would add a B-29 to the party

I'll second the notion of an Accu-simmed B-29.

Quote Originally Posted by c87 View Post
    I'll second the notion of an Accu-simmed B-29.
    Ditto. The 377 should be technically - as far as engines and the basic systems are concerned - quite similar to the B-29. I suppose that as far as coding goes a lot could be taking from the exisiting 377 model.

Awesome video, Cody. :ernae:

Cheers,
    Mark