This is a few days old now, but since it hadn't been posted here in the FSX forum, I thought I'd mention. For those who are not aware, Flight Ontario folks quietly produce some stellar airport sceneries over the years. But in an FSX environment that is almost exclusively "modern" this package is a great step back in time, especially for those of us who really enjoyed Golden Wings and Silver Wings in FS9.

I have flown extensively in many of the aerodromes in this package back at the last releaase - and it was gorgeous then. Now, there's even more fields complete. Fairly good on FPS, with a level of detail that is amazing. Kudos to Al and the gang for bringing a superb freeware gift of love.

Here's the link to the files:

http://www.flightontario.com/bcatp-schools.htm

click on the "01 Aug 2011" to get the package. I recommend getting the BCATP list of stations - there's hundreds of them, and unlike modern ICAO codes that are occasionally intuitive, it's hard to remember even a few dozen of these alpha-numeric field names after a while. All worth the effort, though.

A few screens, borrowed from flyboy's FS9 post, to give a bit of a flavour:

So, dust off that Tiger Moth, that Harvard, and soar back in time ...

dl

ps: I know it's not the quite the PT-26, but a repaint of Tim's recent PT-19 might be interesting .... just a thought.