SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer - Page 99
Page 99 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4989919293949596979899100101102103104105106107109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2967

Thread: SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer

Ah that makes a lot of sense... Thanks

Btw, saw a few of you talking about viewing programs, have you tried model converter x? it works with 04 models and x, and allows 3d preview, and animation cycle plus a host of features I've yet to get into really... I use it all the time painting... its very very simple.

Popping in to add some stuff if of any use. Previously Maarten asked if there was any Voice-packs for these. This was a separate thread, and being inquisitive about how it's done, I went ahead and tried to create them. I attached them to the other thread, but in case some who might be interested may have missed them I'll attach them here. I've just cleaned out my attachments so they are gone from the original thread.

They require Editvoicepack to activate and the correct entry in the cfg.

Jamie

Attachment 70688
    Attachment 70689
    Attachment 70690
    Attachment 70691
    Attachment 70692

And believe me: Jamie did a fabulous job! Thanks again, mate!

Cheers,
    Maarten

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post

Btw, saw a few of you talking about viewing programs, have you tried model converter x? it works with 04 models and x, and allows 3d preview, and animation cycle plus a host of features I've yet to get into really... I use it all the time painting... its very very simple.

Thanks Firekitten. Just installed this and it's great for what I need to do! Thanks also to Matt Wynn and Dave Wooster for their assistance and advice. The great thing about this forum is that there is such a wealth of experience and infomation that is so freely shared!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    Popping in to add some stuff if of any use. Previously Maarten asked if there was any Voice-packs for these. This was a separate thread, and being inquisitive about how it's done, I went ahead and tried to create them. I attached them to the other thread, but in case some who might be interested may have missed them I'll attach them here. I've just cleaned out my attachments so they are gone from the original thread.

They require Editvoicepack to activate and the correct entry in the cfg.

Jamie

Attachment 70688
    Attachment 70689
    Attachment 70690
    Attachment 70691
    Attachment 70692
    Thanks Jamie; greatly appreciated.

How are these installed?
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thanks Firekitten. I will try this.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Thanks Jamie; greatly appreciated.

How are these installed?
    with this http://www.editvoicepack.com/

Some folks are used to it if they use MAIW or other AI that includes voice modifications. Once you add the callsign you need to adjust the cfg for callsign, model, etc depending how you want the voices used.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    with this http://www.editvoicepack.com/

Some folks are used to it if they use MAIW or other AI that includes voice modifications. Once you add the callsign you need to adjust the cfg for callsign, model, etc depending how you want the voices used.

Jamie
    Ah yes, thank you. That is what I needed. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

CONAIR Turbo Firecat WIP

Some have asked, and now it is well along. Lots of time trying to get the PT-6 nacelles shaped correctly but finally making headway. Should have the exterior done by Monday so that mapping for textures can begin.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

how cool is this..!!! sweet..!!

rgds
    t creed

thats looking sweet
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Yes, I started work on this last January for the CONAIR version and finally got back to it.

I need to redo the antenna configuration and up-size the main gear tires a bit and add a few minor tidbits.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by ferondoe View Post

Hello Milton,
    I downloaded the Grumman Tracker Paint kit and I will be happy to paint the color traker to civil security, but it will then dificil to control my work. Is it possible to find this model anywhere?
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    Best Regards
    Marty
    Marty is the one who asked for this one back in January and I am happy to deliver it. He also did this livery for the S2A version, an excellent scheme from Marty. Thank you Sir.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Awesome! The Firecat will be very welcome. Thank you so much!

Cheers,
    Maarten

Progress is coming on the s2t cdf textures.. I'll post piccies when I have something worthy... (been caught up being not so well and running a sporting event so busy busy)
    Won't be long!

Progress is coming on the s2t cdf textures.. I'll post piccies when I have something worthy... (been caught up being not so well and running a sporting event so busy busy)
    Won't be long!
    We appreciate your efforts. Take care of yourself and those sporting events. No deadlines here :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Yes, I started work on this last January for the CONAIR version and finally got back to it.

I need to redo the antenna configuration and up-size the main gear tires a bit and add a few minor tidbits.

And install the short span horizontal stabs and elevators!? LOL!! Looks good though.

"4. The Conair conversions which used the PT-6 engines with 5 bladed props. This engine has exhausts on both side of the nacelle near the front (due to the PT6 being a reverse flow engine, inlet at the aft end and exhaust at the front). These were conversions of CS2F's and S-2A's with short fuselages and stabilisers. These appear to have retained the vibration dampers on the stabilizer."

Best Regards.
    Dave

PS. Exterior Paint work on the S-2T military almost done. Will post screenies this weekend.

Yes, all that is done; just a bunch of little things left to do here yet before starting the mapping Monday.

I did get the tank doors cut in and animated, and the wing tank braces done.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Awsome!
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Milton:

Any idea what the capy of the wing tanks was?

T

Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    Milton:

Any idea what the capy of the wing tanks was?

T
    Not at the moment. I can not find that info in my stash ... will have to do a web search on this one.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Old and In-Use Firecats Pictures

Some interesting and sad stories, all waiting to be told. These are just the pictures.

http://www.oldprops.ukhome.net/Track...hotographs.htm

Also, some Conair history with the Firecats:

http://www.enotes.com/topic/Conair_Firecat
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

I'm not a big fan of turbine models, but this one looks awesome! One of the few conversions that doesn't look awkward. Nice work Milton! Attachment 71444

Awkward... needs radials!
    Attachment 71443

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Looking like a real gem , Milton. It'll be interesting to see just how much different the turbo stoof is from the radial powered version as far as take-off and landings, and overall flight characteristics.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Looking like a real gem , Milton. It'll be interesting to see just how much different the turbo stoof is from the radial powered version as far as take-off and landings, and overall flight characteristics.

BB686:USA-flag:
    More interesting may be the difference between the two different TP engines' performance. Have to leave that up to Tom. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 131