SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer - Page 115
Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1565105107108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 2967

Thread: SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    Here is what I did in short notice... let me know if it is what you were looking for...
    Gaucho,
    Looks perfect! Can't wait to get it!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten View Post
    Excuse me, my compliment was meant for Dave Stewart (p3aewguy) for his beautiful paints and the quick upload of a revised bitmap.
    You are welcome. Happy to fix any problems.

Dave

[QUOTE=gaucho_59;846430]
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post
    I get it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngggl6Afc3E

:isadizzy:

[/QUOTE

mmm (scratching head).... so the rudder and tail fin were for.... Maarten I think.... no pseudonyms...
    At any rate I sent you the PSP file by email... let me know if you got it...
    I think the confusion started when Maarten wrote a post directed to me and Dave...??? God... I don't know anymore...
    I better getouta'ere...
    Got it Carlos! Thanks!

Dave

BRAZILIAN AIR FORCE

Uploaded with
    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Hi Mario,

Thank you very much! That's a beautiful repaint. I'm looking forward to add this one to the Stoof family.

Cheers,
    Maarten

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Donadon View Post
    BRAZILIAN AIR FORCE

Uploaded with
    Very Well Done, Mario... Those Brazilian colours look really nice on the S2-T. I'll grab them as soon as they're available.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Very Well Done, Mario... Those Brazilian colours look really nice on the S2-T. I'll grab them as soon as they're available.

Me too!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Donadon View Post
    BRAZILIAN AIR FORCE

Uploaded with
    Mario, thank you for adding more variety to this release. We appreciate your efforts. Look forward to downloading this when available.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

I grabbed it!!! Thanks again for the superb repaint, Mario. This will be a nice addition to my Turbo Tracker fleet.:salute:

Just uploaded version 1.1 of the S2T Military Tracker. This version updates just about everything, model, panels, textures, flight model, and docs.

Model: eliminated one model and made all textures compatible with the alpha-glossiness enabled model. This is important to know not just for appearance sake but also because the paint kit texture names were based on the old flat based textures. So, an _T will need to be added by repainters using the kit for the exterior texture names.

Panels: Added Reverser Warnings, altitude selector for the AP, and altitude alerter, and Master Warning and Caution to all panels.

Flight Model: Improved throughout flight envelope. Ground fine and flight idle corrected, power range more smooth and consistent and predictable/less touchy, and oil pressure warning fixed. Use of flaps/gear effect on pitch and climb better managed/more controllable. Great job by Fliger747. :-)

Textures: Updated to use the alpha-glossiness enabled model. There are still flat/aged versions as well as "fresh paint" versions.

Effects/Gauges: added squeaking brakes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Also uploaded an FSX Portover version with FM, animations and DDS/DXT5 textures tuned for FSX.

You can find them here when approved: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rid=249&sort=d
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thanks for the heads up, Milton. Looks like you and your team have nailed it! Thanks for all the hard work and effort, mates!

BB686

Hi Milton and team,

I noticed that the military version VC has two gauges missing for the right seat. At first I thought I was missing some gauges, but skimming through the thread I saw that this also appeared already in some of Firekittens VC images, so I wondered if this is an issue at all?

Cheers,
    Sascha

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Hi Milton and team,

I noticed that the military version VC has two gauges missing for the right seat. At first I thought I was missing some gauges, but skimming through the thread I saw that this also appeared already in some of Firekittens VC images, so I wondered if this is an issue at all?

Cheers,
    Sascha
    That is correct; dang sequester!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    That is correct; dang sequester!
    Well, the right hand driver can always look out the window. Its a miracle they still have a gas allowance ...

Thanks for clearing this up for me!

Sascha

Yep, they're blanking plates not a mistake

Wrong texture in the ARA paints

I noticed in the screenshots and when I installed the Military version, that the ARA aircaft had black exhausts. This is incorrect and should be the same as the prototype.

Not sure when the wrong texture got in there, but the fix is easy. Copy the msparts texture from the prototype texture and paste it into the two ARA texture folders, replacing the original textures.

Thank you for the heads-up; I probably cross hands somewhere Dave. Easy to do for me. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Hans-Joerg Naegele, who did the complex and involved water/retardant drop gauges for the F7F, A-26, and S2Trackers, sent his updates for FSX and we now have working retardant drops for the CDF and CONAIR tankers in FSX. So, I will try to get these released by the weekend. Thank you Hansi
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Thank you for the heads-up; I probably cross hands somewhere Dave. Easy to do for me. :-)
    Not a problem, Milton! These are a team effort and all of us make it work. Don't know how you keep all of it as straight as you do! LOL!

Dave

FSX ONLY Versions of the Tankers Uploaded

Will not work in FS9 due to native textures and FSX specific gauges.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...3&linkid=17759

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...3&linkid=17760

The beautiful CONAIR textures again are by Martial "Ferondoe" Feron and the FSX CDF textures are by Rachel "Firekitten" Whiteford. Thank you guys for the awesome work you put into this one. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Awesome! (sometimes I regret not having FSX...)

Cheers,
    Maarten

Thanks Maarten. The biggest difference in the FS9 and FSX packages is the textures. Firekitten invested a lot of time in the FSX textures with added details and shading. The FS9 exterior textures were done by Tankerguy72 although the interior and panel textures were done by Firekitten. Both show the beauty of the CDF aircraft in their own ways.

Also I had mistakenly miscredited Martial "Ferondoe" Feron's CONAIR textures work on the original FS9 release but that has been corrected there and in the FSX version. Marty's artistry is just awesome on the PT6A-Engined CONAIR conversion.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Yeah, they (TG, Firekitten and Martial) are great artists!

All in all the "G7" team is a Super Team!

And of course I have to thank the re-painters for their tremendous craftmanship.

Thank you all!

Cheers,
    Maarten
    Last edited by Maarten -; November 23rd, 2013 at 13:56.