Hi all

Thread: Hi all

Hi all

I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I am from Michigan,USA and am self employed with a wife and 3 children.
    I have just bought a copy of CFC-3 (for 9$ ) and did some research and found that you guys from SOH are the ultimate CFC-3 experts and thought this would be the place for me to learn the ins and outs of this sim, in the next couple of days i will download: BOB,PTO (took me some research to figure out what those were lol) so i can sample some of the fine addon work i have seen on the site.

:ernae:

PurpleBird

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Hello

Good to have you on board!

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    ...aah, you've found us! Good to have you on board. We can always use a new target-err member...

Blog Entries
    Hi PB, welcome aboard! :salute:

There are a fair few ins and outs, more outs than ins I think sometimes but it is a great sim if your prepared to put a bit of effort in getting it set up in the first place. Be warned though it will bite back if addons and updates aren't put in the way intended!

I have a very good friend in St Joseph and have been over to Michigan, have some great memories, especially of some of the bars
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the fun House.. A great bunch of folks here..

If Any help is needed for this, there are people here that can help you with it all..
    Don't be worried to ask, many here are very willing to help out..

Welcome to SOH. The neat thing about this forum is that it is the friendliest I've ever found.

What the others have said about getting help with any aspect of CFS3 and its addons is true, and those who have replied so far are among the very ones who can and will help. No honest question is too small for them, and no question is ever treated as stupid!

I speak as the recipient of lots of help and pointers from these guys!!

Have fun, and of course, watch your six!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyB View Post

Have fun, and of course, watch your six!
    If I had six I'd never take my eyes off it but, as it is I dont want to look.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and the kind offerings of help and support.

Members who have read this thread: 0