Flights to Cuba

Thread: Flights to Cuba

Flights to Cuba

Flights to Cuba has been approved. You can now fly to Cuba from Tampa.
    Just thought I'd let Ya'll know.
    Joe Watson
    Lake Placid, Florida

...But can you bring cigars back into the US? That's the $64.00 question.
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

I understand that you could go to Nassau and then to Havana to get cigars. I would think that was one reason to start flights again.
    I also understand that soap and toilet paper is better than dollars.
    Joe Watson
    Lake Placid, Florida

If we want Cuban cigars we just have to go to the corner store!
    Larry

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tako_Kichi View Post
    If we want Cuban cigars we just have to go to the corner store!
    Even up in Yellowknife you can get a good Cuban. I thin I know where my RR is going to be, right in Cuba. Always wanted to visit the inside instead of being stationed at Gitmo looking from the outside. Even go visit the San Juan Memorial where one of my relatives are RIP from the Spanish-American War and replace his flag.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Thanks for the heads up. I found that http://www.ibcairways.com/ offers cargo and pax flights from Miami to Cuba and much of the Bahamas. PAD has a nice SAAB 340 that would fit the bill for my style of sim-flying.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Hey Joe ..... there have been flights from the US to Cuba for fifty years. You just didn't know if you were on the right flight or not until the wheels hit the ground in Havana!

Don

Members who have read this thread: 0