PAD C-295

Thread: PAD C-295

PAD C-295

Hello All:
    Difficult one to put in writting, here it goes: I have trying been to contact PAD for over a week now in order to be able to release the texture I made for their 295. Of course, this was before reading the post from B. May, which make the reasons sadly clear.

Still, I would like to release it, so does anybody know how to contact them so I can ask them for permission.

Here is the beast and my condolences for the PAD Team.
    Saludos

Be patient. they had a recent death in the PAD family

I know, that is why it was difficult to put it in written.
    No rush anyway

Saludos

Quote Originally Posted by Ascua02 View Post
    Hello All:
    Difficult one to put in writting, here it goes: I have trying been to contact PAD for over a week now in order to be able to release the texture I made for their 295. Of course, this was before reading the post from B. May, which make the reasons sadly clear.

Still, I would like to release it, so does anybody know how to contact them so I can ask them for permission.

Here is the beast and my condolences for the PAD Team.
    Saludos
    As far as I know the support email has been active, I certainly have not disabled it, however I'll check to make sure it's working.

In the meantime Ascua02 please go ahead with publishing your repaint, it looks a nice job.

While I'm here, just a quick thanks for all the messages of condolence from this forum. I know that JP's son has read many of them and has also expressed his appreciation of the thoughts expressed.

Bob
    PAD

Uploaded and thanks Bob!

If you want the texture for PAD's website, give me ashout and I'll send the files.

Saludos

Quote Originally Posted by Ascua02 View Post
    Uploaded and thanks Bob!

If you want the texture for PAD's website, give me ashout and I'll send the files.

Saludos
    Muchas gracias amigo. I'm always looking for good repaints of our models.
    Please email the texture folder to support(at)premaircraft.com and I will post it on PAD

Bob.

You got it Bob!

Saludos :salute:

Members who have read this thread: 0