How change the color profile in old model ?

Thread: How change the color profile in old model ?

Question How change the color profile in old model ?

Hi, any know how change the color profile in old model that can not be change with the mdlmat (modelmat) or mdlc ?.
    I have seen a table of color of the mdl models to hexeditors but .I do not remember where.

For example I need to change the grey fuselage of bf109E-3, Any can help me?.

mksystem‎ add shine in the Bf109B, as that can be done?.

Is there a programe to convert the old format .mdl to new, in form to its can be read by the mdl mat,mdlc,etc?

i sugest you!

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    te recomiendo modelmat

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    te recomiendo modelmat

This programe can NOT be change the colors in old models! for this reason a make this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxstuka View Post
    Hi, any know how change the color profile in old model that can not be change with the mdlmat (modelmat) or mdlc ?.
    I have seen a table of color of the mdl models to hexeditors but .I do not remember where.

For example I need to change the grey fuselage of bf109E-3, Any can help me?.

mksystem‎ add shine in the Bf109B, as that can be done?.
    may be here: http://www.simmerspaintshop.com/foru...at-general-12/

Maxstuka

MDLmat can not work with older MDL files....but Martin Wright has an older program called MDLcolor that can work with some older MDL files and allow you to change material colors. You can not add specular shine as the older MDL files do not support specular shine.

Is there a program that can change an older MDL to a new style MDL? No. We're out of luck on that one.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    Maxstuka

MDLmat can not work with older MDL files....but Martin Wright has an older program called MDLcolor that can work with some older MDL files and allow you to change material colors. You can not add specular shine as the older MDL files do not support specular shine.

Is there a program that can change an older MDL to a new style MDL? No. We're out of luck on that one.

OBIO
    Ho yes!! very thanks OBIO, this is the programe! And read the old model !!!
    This programe is that I was needed!

http://download.fyxm.net/MDL-Poly-91701.html

One shot OBIO!! if you can get the textures for P-51B MH Two shots!!

Members who have read this thread: 0