P-51K "Mrs. Bonnie"

Thread: P-51K "Mrs. Bonnie"

P-51K "Mrs. Bonnie"

Just uploaded the P51K Mustang "Mrs. Bonnie for the Wardbirdsim's 'Little Friends' package. Flown by Lt Col. Bill Dunham, le Shima, August 1945.

Thanks to John for a great model and paint kit. Finally a proper K model for this colorful bird. Screenshots follow including the first Mrs. Bonnie that I painted years ago for Wozza's Mustang in FS9. I've come along way since then.

Enjoy!

--Eric

Attachment 44413

Attachment 44414

Attachment 44415

Attachment 44416

Excellent job, Eric! I had been looking at that one for quite some time - I'm glad to see it done!
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Charter Member 2012
    wow great repaint :salute:

Lovely paint Eric - thanks a lot. Will this be published?

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

@ DaveQ- Looks like it's now available for download in the Add-On's Library.

I'm not seeing it...do you have a link? Looks very good and its one I can scratch from my list.

Thanks Eric - downloading now.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Members who have read this thread: 0