FSUIPC
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: FSUIPC

  1. #1

    FSUIPC

    Will the current version of FSUIPC work with CFS2 or do I need an older version ?
    T Square

    The Load Toad

    WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

  2. #2
    SOH-CM-2013
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Madison County, Iowa (3rd Corn Patch On The Left)
    Age
    65
    Posts
    1,702

    Almost Everything You'll Ever Need To Know About FSUIPC......

    "...And, When I died, They washed me out of the turret with a hose..."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by T Square View Post
    Will the current version of FSUIPC work with CFS2 or do I need an older version ?
    que es y para que sirve FSUIPC ?

    what is and so that it serves the FSUIPC??

  4. #4

    real weather

    this is the activating file you need to activate the real weather programme with the weather station,you need to purchase the cd from justflight and use the above link schiratti to download the meta file.Vey good and works well with CFS2.:salute:

  5. #5
    Version 4 and above of FSUIPC is for FSX. Version 3 will work in CFS2, but requires registration. There is a version 2.96 that is a french translation at the schiratti site,,, it works fine with no registration.

    You could contact Pete for the older version...

    The latest versions do not detect CFS2 and won't install directly. So I have a copy of 2.975 I can share:

    https://skydrive.live.com/embedicon....1&sc=documents



    Dick

  6. #6

    hi max!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxstuka View Post
    que es y para que sirve FSUIPC ?

    what is and so that it serves the FSUIPC??
    hola max , suite pc es una aplicacion que corre junto con cfs2 y te da opciones de configuraciones varias de juego como calibraciones de joisticks varios, clima y permite el funcionamiento de otros addons como catapultas para portaviones. yo lo desinstale porque me causaba como fallo la caida a un 75% de la potencia del avion. no se porque, pero a mi no me interezo mucho este programa.

    hi max, pc suite is an application that runs with CFS2 and gives you several options of game settings and calibrations joisticks several, weather and allows the operation of other addons like catapults for aircraft carriers. I uninstall it as a failure because I caused the fall to 75% of the power the plane. do not know why, but I do not very interested in this program.

  7. #7
    I can not download this IABrigde! is disabled!

    It can be IA in multiplayer games?I has interest in some like this!

    http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html
    AIBridge(link) AIBridge by Josť Oliveira, this priogram utilises the new feature in FSUIPC to inject Traffic information into the TCAS tables to add Multiplayer aircraft, so that these will show on TCAS radar displays and gauges.

  8. #8
    SOH-CM-2013
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Madison County, Iowa (3rd Corn Patch On The Left)
    Age
    65
    Posts
    1,702

    Try Here, Max - 1/3rd down the page

    "...And, When I died, They washed me out of the turret with a hose..."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dog1 View Post
    this is the activating file you need to activate the real weather programme with the weather station,you need to purchase the cd from justflight and use the above link schiratti to download the meta file.Vey good and works well with CFS2.:salute:
    what is meta file? I has a weather station, this FSUIPC 3.99 run in cfs2?, I download the IA brigde but For the moment I can not know if it can run

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rhumbaflappy View Post
    Version 4 and above of FSUIPC is for FSX. Version 3 will work in CFS2, but requires registration. There is a version 2.96 that is a french translation at the schiratti site,,, it works fine with no registration.

    You could contact Pete for the older version...

    The latest versions do not detect CFS2 and won't install directly. So I have a copy of 2.975 I can share:

    https://skydrive.live.com/embedicon....1&sc=documents



    Dick
    Ho yeah!, but run with add in the MODULES folder!! little aclaration!!

Similar Threads

  1. HU: FSUIPC
    By dhazelgrove in forum FS 2002/2004 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 11th, 2013, 06:30
  2. HU: FSUIPC 3.999z4
    By dhazelgrove in forum FS 2002/2004 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 16th, 2013, 23:59
  3. FSUIPC
    By gigabyte in forum Prepar3D V1-3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 11th, 2012, 16:25
  4. FSUIPC 4.57
    By ddlebrun in forum FSX General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: January 11th, 2010, 15:13
  5. Where does the FSUIPC.dll go ?
    By Buddha13 in forum FS 2002/2004 General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 13th, 2008, 11:09

Members who have read this thread: 1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •