Need Help- ClOD will not display

Thread: Need Help- ClOD will not display

Need Help- ClOD will not display

Ok, so I have googled this, but not found an answer. When I run the game, I can do everything but play the game, configure my airman, and configure my aircraft. The little panels it pops up like the map and stuff are inop as well. When i go to fly I can hear the noise and all, but I get a miniscule black box in the upper right hand corner. It does not actually show anything...... I have fiddled for several hours, doing everything I know of. I have updated drivers, adjusted settings, and the like. Now I'm frustrated with this. I know for a fact my computer will run this game, it exceeds all requirements. Can someone help me figure this out?

Jp

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jp View Post
    Ok, so I have googled this, but not found an answer. When I run the game, I can do everything but play the game, configure my airman, and configure my aircraft. The little panels it pops up like the map and stuff are inop as well. When i go to fly I can hear the noise and all, but I get a miniscule black box in the upper right hand corner. It does not actually show anything...... I have fiddled for several hours, doing everything I know of. I have updated drivers, adjusted settings, and the like. Now I'm frustrated with this. I know for a fact my computer will run this game, it exceeds all requirements. Can someone help me figure this out?

Jp
    What is your OS and you system? Post them and I will try to help.

This is what I have.

MOBO- Gigabyte GA-EP45_UD3P.
    CPU-Intel core Duo E8600 @ 3.33GHz.
    Ram 4GB.
    PSU-(Duel power supply.
    500 and 550 watt on the GPU.
    550 watt on MOBO and SSD.
    500 watt on HDD and CD/DVD player)
    GPU-Video card GTX 470 1280 MB GDDR5.
    Internal SSD- Crucial M4 CT064M4SSD2 2.5" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive
    Internal HDD-Seagate Barracuda SATA2 1TB/TO 32MB 7200RPM.
    External HDD-Seagate USB2.00 500 GB 7200RPM.
    OS-(Duel partition on Internal HDD.
    Windows XP Pro 32bit.
    Windows 7 PRO 64 bit.)
    CFS3-MAW,PTO,DPC Korea, OFF2 and ETO Expansions

FSX Gold Edition

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

Rise of Flight

DCS A-10C Warthog

Train Simulator 2012

Charter Member 2012
    http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=189

Ask this in the
    Technical threads
    All discussions about technical issues and someone will be able to help that has had this happen that knows what to tell you .
    flyer01

FSX Gold Edition

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

Rise of Flight

DCS A-10C Warthog

Train Simulator 2012

Well, I found out my graphics card apparently is too weak to run this game. I'm extremely disappointed. I am hoping I can get my money back, but not holding my breath. I also learned an important lesson. Just because your computer can run rise of flight, doesn't mean it can play this. For this game, you can only play if you can afford to buy a gaming computer to run it.

JP

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jp View Post
    Well, I found out my graphics card apparently is too weak to run this game. I'm extremely disappointed. I am hoping I can get my money back, but not holding my breath. I also learned an important lesson. Just because your computer can run rise of flight, doesn't mean it can play this. For this game, you can only play if you can afford to buy a gaming computer to run it.

JP
    I well say this my pc plays Cliffs of Dover better then Rise of flight or FSX.

If you check the systems to fly the sim and say you could: but now you say you can not?

Post your systems and lets see what you have. You my jusy need to turn down some settings.

FSX Gold Edition

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

Rise of Flight

DCS A-10C Warthog

Train Simulator 2012

Members who have read this thread: 0