New Carenado 337 shots up

Thread: New Carenado 337 shots up

New Carenado 337 shots up

Looks great!! Excellent aircraft modeling, typical of Carenado. I hope they also do the pressurized version.

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Port...mview&correl=5

Hopefully Carenado will consider doing a TBM700/850 someday.
    Ark
    --------------------------
    Win7 64-bit
    Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
    Core i7 920 @ 4.0
    6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
    Evga GTX 480 SC+
    SB X-FI Fatality
    640GB WD "Black"
    Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD

Outstanding work! Carenado always up's the game in quality! Great job guys!
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

I am so glad that they decided to do that plane!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Looking good

There was an older ex 747-200 in flight engineer at north shore aero club (NZ) who purchased one of these.. Rumour was that it was ex Vietnam but I cannot confirm that. I did have a look inside it and saw it take off and land a couple of times. He had it for about 18 months I believe. He was always looking for pilots to accompany him on those longer trips it offered - to share the operating cost and fatigue factor I suppose. In the end it disappeared from the field and I had heard he sold it on. I suspect running costs played a part and also service parts....

Spike

Theres only one 337 left in NZ Spike and Garth Hogan owns that. Not sure whether it is active at the moment but its in USAF colours, although it doesnt have a military background.

Craig Emeny has parts of two that pranged in the Chatams and maybe they wil be rebuilt one day

Blog Entries
    I dont normally buy Carenado because i'm not usually interested in their offerings, however, this 337 definitely appears to be worth waiting for.. I'm gonna love it ...
    Pam

This looks awesome

Never bought the FSD offering for FS9 for several reasons, but love the aircraft.

Members who have read this thread: 0