Vertigo Studios Grumman TBM Avenger released - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vertigo Studios Grumman TBM Avenger released

Ok, That gives me plenty of time then to get my PC working again. Have you determined what the price will be for the retail box version?

Thanks Deano

Michael

Hi Hammer, the retail price will be the same as the digital £21.99 which roughly equates to $35

Quote Originally Posted by hammer353 View Post
    Ok, That gives me plenty of time then to get my PC working again. Have you determined what the price will be for the retail box version?

Thanks Deano

Michael

its installed ! that Turret needs to be fixed! would Look Much Better if it didnt Move!
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

lol, if it didn't move then people would want it to move. Its not broken its animated that way

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    its installed ! that Turret needs to be fixed! would Look Much Better if it didnt Move!

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    lol, if it didn't move then people would want it to move. Its not broken its animated that way

Hehe. Yep. Besides, you're supposed to be looking out the front window when you land! If AO3 Gunner's Mate Joe is testing the operation of the traversing machanism of the turret, good on him! You never know when some Zeke will show up to ruin your day...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

whats with the Grinding sound when ever i turn It Bad very bad sounding !
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

hit the 'Q' key

It could be the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    whats with the Grinding sound when ever i turn It Bad very bad sounding !

Original post removed at the request of the author
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Quote Originally Posted by jojohnson9 View Post
    Original post removed at the request of the author

Better wait it needs alot of work

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Charter Member 2012
    Sadly I agree guys - I have just flown a night flight and see that the cockpit lighting floods the wings and comes out of the engine cowling.

wow....can't believe what I'm reading here............this seems to be more of an obsession for some. Why is it that we have to beat up a developer like this? maybe its me but frankly...it seems to me alot of the bashing/negative comments are coming from those of us who probably have no experience in the actual modeling of these planes. For me I've learned one thing...since I couldn't bend digital poly........if I want a plane, I buy it and I take that risk that there may be something wrong with it when I do so. I don't see anyone twisting anyone's arms to buy this aircraft. Do I expect/hope for a great plane...I sure do...but frankly...I've learned to live with some issues.

Personally I'm not a huge TBM fan....so I will most likely pass, but I am surely looking forward to flying the RV.

Personally I really, really like the products of Vertigo because they do models, which other developers simply forgot but support is for improve (too long waiting for a patch).
    TBF isnt my favorite aircraft but its again Vertigo - so must to have .

Any did tests of Avenger on the carrier deck? Everything is ok with landing and start the aircraft from deck?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    wow....can't believe what I'm reading here............this seems to be more of an obsession for some. Why is it that we have to beat up a developer like this? maybe its me but frankly...it seems to me alot of the bashing/negative comments are coming from those of us who probably have no experience in the actual modeling of these planes. For me I've learned one thing...since I couldn't bend digital poly........if I want a plane, I buy it and I take that risk that there may be something wrong with it when I do so. I don't see anyone twisting anyone's arms to buy this aircraft. Do I expect/hope for a great plane...I sure do...but frankly...I've learned to live with some issues.

Personally I'm not a huge TBM fan....so I will most likely pass, but I am surely looking forward to flying the RV.

I only wish I could be typing exicitely at my keyboard saying that this is the best payware i have ever bought. My arm would have had to be twisted to have bought it had I known what I know now!

If the 20 re-paints are only available on the CD version, is there a paint kit so some painters can re-paint the DL version?

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post

skyhawka4m. It's not bashing. It can all be explained in a few lines.

Vertigo Studios has released some graphically appealing models that are fairly complete. They've consistantly kept doing this and because of that we expect a certain quality from them. With this plane they fall below that self set standard. Simple as that.

I still like to fly it simply because I am a sucker for old naval planes but if this had been say yet another F-16 I would have steered away from it.

And no, it's not all bad. Whenever someone notices one bad thing and comments on it people always get the impression that they think it is all crap. It's not. It's pretty good but it could have been better...and I hope it will still be improved to that Vertigo standard that we're used to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How long does it normally take for the download link to appear? At present it says either the link has expired or isn't authorised yet.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    How long does it normally take for the download link to appear? At present it says either the link has expired or isn't authorised yet.
    it took a few minutes

keep checking your emails

Been over an hour now.
    SYSTEM :
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler

Been over an hour now.
    hmmmm

Got the link...just need the reg code and I'm flying
    SYSTEM :

Got the link...just need the reg code and I'm flying
    have you found it?

its in your order status in your account

Charter Member 2011
    can those who brought it post some screen shots?? Inside and out, good and bad. Please?
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    have you found it?

its in your order status in your account
    Senior moment, lol! Yes I've got it now:ernae:
    SYSTEM :

How do you add the P-36?

--Dan
    Never trust a clean Crew Chief.

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by HvyEng View Post
    How do you add the P-36?

--Dan