FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 399

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    It's a difficult call mate. The model can get a little wayward at times and hovering is best done with real weather dialled in or if you're 'landing on' with a decent wind coming over the deck. For all it's faults be it with the models.. models not included.. model mapping or FD.. it remains the most flown helicopter I've ever bought and by a fair margin All Virtavia stuff is 50% off at a number of outlets as I type and the Sea King has to be worth that Oh.. and it really does sound like a Sea King too
    ATB
    DaveB

I would agree greed with those sentiments, the Virtavia Sea King was my first FSX rotary wing aircraft; it was, and still is, my favourite!
    ChipShop
    'If It Isn't Broken; Then Don't Try To Fix It!'

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post

Dave
    Nice pics,

Which carrier is a bottom picture?
    Available?

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Looks like the Kitty Hawk which comes with the Aerosoft F-14 Zsolt.

ATB
    DaveB

Many thanks for the excellent screenshots and the additional info about the carrier !
    In fact, I have bought the Aerosoft F-14 but completely forgot (or didn't notice) that carrier was included in the package !

One little question, about the Razbam A-7: if I remember correctly, two years ago some TacPack version was announced. Was it ever released ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Many thanks for the excellent screenshots and the additional info about the carrier !
    In fact, I have bought the Aerosoft F-14 but completely forgot (or didn't notice) that carrier was included in the package !

One little question, about the Razbam A-7: if I remember correctly, two years ago some TacPack version was announced. Was it ever released ?
    That is the TacPack version of the RAZBAM A-7E you're looking at.
    All the skins for the earlier packages work with it - except that you have to change the texture.cfg to add the TacPack weapons skins. You can see what I mean above - the Mk82s on the Phantom have the standard TacPack skins, but the ones on the A-7 have RAZBAM's own skins.

It is indeed the Aerosoft Kitty Hawk.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Lovely job Steve

ATB
    DaveB
    Thanks Dave, and thanks for posting the screen shot. You too, davehazelgrove!
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

See the different tail colours on the Mk82s?

Dave

See the different tail colours on the Mk82s?
    Dave
    LOL, those are VRS TP bombs......

Hank

VRS use the more modern "paint outlook" ....though not really realistic.

Cheers,
    Hank

LOVE the A-7 screenshots!! YEAH! NC

Hanimichal
    : it is very advanced AI in FSX!? what software do this?
    Though I'm pretty sure such a software can be developed, I do it in Mission
    System and is actually quite simple what I do :
    - AI changes randomly aileron position every few seconds, while elevator is a bit
    upwards. Thus, AI changing constantly & unpredictably the plane of it's flight for not
    permitting user's guns resolution.
    - For decreasing (but not avoiding) the chance of AI to crash on surface, there is a 25%
    chance of reseting AI's flight to straight & level flight (AI bank and pitch to 0). When this
    happens (eg, 0:44 of video), kills the "fluency" of the AI flight but after all it's an AI...

347SQ : F-16 engaging over Limnos island - Aegean Sea...

My Military Flight Videos :

That is the TacPack version of the RAZBAM A-7E you're looking at.
    All the skins for the earlier packages work with it - except that you have to change the texture.cfg to add the TacPack weapons skins. You can see what I mean above - the Mk82s on the Phantom have the standard TacPack skins, but the ones on the A-7 have RAZBAM's own skins.

It is indeed the Aerosoft Kitty Hawk.

Dave
    Funny, the Razbam site still shows this as a Pre release product. So it is available publicly now? I don't see any mention of it on the VRS website either. Shame it's for FSX only, I only have the P3D version of TacPack. Guess I'll have to wait until they make an A-7 for DCS World.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Funny, the Razbam site still shows this as a Pre release product. So it is available publicly now? I don't see any mention of it on the VRS website either. Shame it's for FSX only, I only have the P3D version of TacPack. Guess I'll have to wait until they make an A-7 for DCS World.

Cheers,
    It was called "Pre-Release", true. I expect that RAZBAM wanted to expand it out to the full range of their A-7 packs, but events decided otherwise.
    Anyway, that version is all there is - or ever will be until we all migrate to DCS (never going to happen).

I haven't tried this in P3D (I have P3Dv2), but I can't see why it can't work there.

For those interested, there are two main TacPack directories for the A-7, as follows:

One for the A-7E, which contains 4 models and 4 panels.
    One for the A-7D, with 2 models and just the 1 panel.

Dave

SOH Falcon 50 Redux

Testing the Dassault Falcon 50 the last few nights around it's home. I have added the Rex/Milviz Weather radar as a pop up and to the VC. Was the old one functional? It didn't seem to be.

Cheers,

Icon2 A Couple of Hercs...

.....over South Carolina. The one in the lead is wearing the paint scheme of the E models assigned to the 76th ATS back in 1964 when I was assigned as a loadmaster.
    Fifty Two years ago guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coupleofherks.jpg   coupleofherks2.jpg  

For completeness, the TacPack-enabled A-7D on a bombing run.

Dave

Captured J7W1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Captured J7W1.jpg  

Icon2 Flight Line at Cairns AAF...

....during the height of training helicopter pilots for Vietnam.

RD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huey Training.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 287