FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 515

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Greenhouse357

Freeware 777 Freighter VC heading into PFUA Guam

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Guam to PAEI Alaska

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Icon26 Israeli C-130 Carrying New Recruits

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice flight from LLHA Haifa Airport located to the east of Hafia to LLOV Ovda Airport located in the Uvda region of southern Israel about 37 miles north of Eilat.

New recruits leaving their cars to run to board that plane

Plane waiting for the new recruits to board

New Recruits boarding the plane via rear and side doors

Rear door closing

Starting left engines!!

Starting right engines spewing black smoke and blasting off engine start flames

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...scrollTo=66386

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

IAF airplanes :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-10-21_22-40-35-177.jpg   2019-10-23_23-4-15-263.jpg   2019-10-23_22-48-32-986.jpg   2019-10-21_22-45-58-127.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Menef,

I cannot find that livery for C-130. Where did you find that please? I posted the question on your other thread.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Menef,

I cannot find that livery for C-130. Where did you find that please? I posted the question on your other thread.

Regards,

Aharon
    Actually this one wasn't made by Sweetman, may be by Nathaan
    Philips, but I think now it's no more available everywhere and since
    I've downloaded it many years ago I honestly don't remember where
    I found it, really sorry for that...

Menef,

Regards,

Aharon
    Its by Nathan Phillips, and on the Capt Sim site

https://www.captainsim.com/cgi-bin/p...c131;page=9;q=

Ttfn

Pete

Thanks Motormouse for answer. Darn, all download links by Nathan Philips never work.

Menef, Since Nathan Philips is nowhere to be found, can you send me that livery please?

Thanks,

Aharon

Thanks Motormouse for answer. Darn, all download links by Nathan Philips never work.

Menef, Since Nathan Philips is nowhere to be found, can you send me that livery please?

Thanks,

Aharon
    OK, send me your mail but be a little patient because I'm not at home, may be tomorrow I'll come back, thank you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    OK, send me your mail but be a little patient because I'm not at home, may be tomorrow I'll come back, thank you :-)
    Not a problem Thanks Sending you PM

Regards,

Aharon

Just a few screenshots from the old FSX. I didn't have any B-17F version available, so I painted the A2A B-17G as "Memphis Belle".

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Always a jealous mistress, this one . .

Sreenie in P3Dv4.5. Not lookin too bad after 15 years (maybe more?) after Alphasim created her but still is a pain to trap . .
    .. speaking of which, LSO is calling, so cotta go !!

DC-3 Is Having Jolly Good Fun In Caribbean!!

Presenting a darn fun DC-3 flight from TUPJ Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport located in Beef Island, a small island off the main island of Tortola in the British Virgin Islands to TJIG Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci Airport located in Isla Grande which is suburb of the municipality of San Juan, Puerto Rico

Boarding the plane

Starting engines with background view of shore waters of Trellis Bay and the building is Beef Island Guest House

Holding short of runway 07 awaiting for clearance to enter into runway for more taxi and backtrack

Entering into runway to taxi to beginning of runway 07 for backtrack and take off with background view of waters of Conch Bay

Backtracking with background view of waters of Well Bay and you can see on back of sailing boat a restaurant called The Courtyard at Surfsong

Starting take off run!!

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...-fun-caribbean

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

A mission in the Balkans...

-A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lynx.jpg  

Tasmanian sightseeing in Ant's new Moth...

-A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails moth 1.jpg   moth 2.jpg  

Not to be overlooked, ever........Nigel's lovely and amazing Avros.

A mission in the Balkans..
    Im guessing thats the Alpha/Virt Lynx, Looks really good in FSX, i didnt realize it work'd in our sim

Indeed it is - ported over from my FS9 archives.

I think it required a few minor tweaks (glass etc) but still the only one available - and not bad given it's age (most noticeable in the VC).

DC-3's Recruit Mission Culminated With Amazing Israeli Views

Presenting Israeli navy scuba diving squadron's new important recruiting mission in all Haifa schools abroad DC-3's flight from LLET Eilat Airport located in the center of city of Eilat adjacent to Route 90 (The Arava Road) to LLHA Haifa Airport located to the east of the city of Haifa

Waiting for recruiting officers of the Israeli navy scuba diving squadron to board

Green buses carrying the recruiters and their equipments had arrived on left side of the screenshot

Recruiters boarding this plane with their heavy scuba equipments and recruiting materials used for demonstration purpose for recruit visits to Haifa schools

Pilots boarding cockpit with nice background view of retired Arkia DC-3

Starting left engine

Starting right engine

Because of the regulations of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...mazing-israeli

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon