FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 517

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

erican2 again. One of four versions of G-ANFM for the Tiger Moth Pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ant_06.jpg  
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

And another one, RAF this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ant_07.jpg  
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Beautiful Cream Color Western livery

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice recreation of real world Western airline Electra flight from KGTF Great Falls International Airport located three miles southwest of central Great Falls in Cascade County, Montana to CYYC Calgary International Airport located approximately 11 miles northeast of downtown area of city of Calgary in Alberta, Canada

Jetway disconnecting from the Electra plane showing real genuine cream color Western livery

Dig this amazing perfect cream color of both sides of the plane

Starting each of engines in the succeeding screenshots while you admire realistic looking cream color livery of Western airline

leaving passenger apron to taxi to short of runway 21

Because of regulations of the forums not permitting more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink to view rest of the exciting trip

Here is the hyperlink; http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...western-livery

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

Making Tough Manuever To Runway To Avoid Noise Pollution

Presenting a nice British Caledenian A310 charter flight from EGKK Gatwick Airport 29.5 miles south of Central London to LFMN Nice Côte d'Azur Airport 3.7 miles southwest of Nice in the Alpes-Maritimes départment of France carrying movie celebrities and motion picture industry bigwigs to Nice to attend Cannes film festival that requires tight maneuver stunt to the airport to observe noise pollution ordinance

Airborne on climb to F350 passing background view of suburbs of London

Nice wing view of suburbs of London

Climbing climbing climbing to start the route: MID UN615 XAMAB UL612 RESMI UM728 OBEPA UM133 LERGA UY30 LATAM UY22 NISAR (Sorry if I did not clean dirt around passenger doors )

Intercepting MID waypoint above green countyside of West Sussex where you can see in front of nose Ebernoe Common Nature Reserve and turning left to head eastward toward France

You can see River Adur below the plane

Passing city or town of Worthing where you can see motorway A27 behind the tail of the plane

Because of regulations of the forums not permitting more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink to view rest of the exciting trip with exciting maneuvers

Here is the hyperlink: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...void-pollution

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting trip!!

Regards,

Aharon

"Mr. Vice President," said Nixon, "I would like to have your candid responses to a ... statement concluded, "There are no American ground combat troops in Laos.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-12-16_22-29-26-662.jpg   2019-12-5_22-37-9-38.jpg   2019-12-16_22-36-16-920.jpg   2019-12-16_22-39-55-420.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    "Mr. Vice President," said Nixon, "I would like to have your candid responses to a ... statement concluded, "There are no American ground combat troops in Laos.

Like:

No new taxes?
    No collusion?
    Calling the intelligence community "scum"?

I could go on. But the GOP seems to have issues with the truth. And the current president (even worse than Nixon) is destroying the party.

Priller

'Like:
    No new taxes?
    No collusion?
    Calling the intelligence community "scum"?
    I could go on. But the GOP seems to have issues with the truth. And the current president (even worse than Nixon) is destroying the party.
    Priller'

Let's not go there in any way, shape of form Jan.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Let's keep this particular forum free of such discussions and opinions, please.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-12-23_22-56-44-184.jpg   2019-12-25_22-57-3-36.jpg   2019-12-23_22-59-9-473.jpg   2019-12-25_22-21-2-414.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Special Christmas Charter Flight

Presenting a special Christmas charter flight from ENBR Bergen Airport located at Flesland in Bergen, Norway to EKVG Vágar Airport located 1 mile east of the village of Sørvágur on the island of Vágar bringing workers from Bergen back home to Faroe Islands for Christmas with their families

Passengers boarding this special Christmas charter flight using 737-800SFP with special Christmas livery

Festival Christmas lights have been installed exclusively for special holiday occasion

look at some plane with call sign UKV5097 making final runway approach to runway 17 (you can spot the plane above SAS plane tail

Jetway started to disconnecting and closing its doors

You can see that the jetway is now completely disconnected

Because of regulation of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink to view rest of exciting trip.

Here is the hyperink: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...ristmas-flight

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

And these were the first.................

Inspired by another thread, I decided to take screenshots of the first aircraft I installed after I did a fresh FSX install on my brand new computer........ and the first ones were:

Classics Hanger FW190-A8 as I have a special bond with it.

The Flight Replicas Bf109 G-6 as I already bought it, but couldn't run it on my 12 years old system.

The Flight Replicas Buchon, for the same reason as above,,,,

Dave Garwood's incredible De Havilland Mosquito, as it is one of the aircraft which is absolute perfect for me. (Not too complex to fly and looking stunnig!)

And just because it such a great aircraft.....

Agian Dave Garwood's Mosquito!

Because I though I misssed it.................

Gilles Faulmeyer's Caudron C460. As its fun to fly and has an incredible VC!

The Aeroplane Heaven Miles Hawk, as its a neat model, but also to show my appreciation that some payware developers take still the time to create a little model like this...........

Next week I could have made completely different choices. For instance the Warbirdsim P51-B/C and the Hawker Fury are definitely a few, I will re-install very soon.

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi Huub,

Great pics!

Happy New Year!

Regards,
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Hi Huub,

Great pics!

Happy New Year!

Regards,
    Zsolt
    Thanks Zsolt, a happy New year for you too!

Huub

Goodbye Mickey Mouse......

by Len Deighton (the book.... the model is Warbidsim and the repaint is mine

Cheers,
    Huub

BTW: Nice shot Zsolt, for a moment there was a gate in the clouds!

Playing with the old Bf 109E-4 model. New textures in 2048x2048.

alx

Melius esse quam videri