FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 294

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

those Harvard shots look great, John!
    And Ted, will you make those textures available?

oh, and a bit more work in progress:
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    John fantastic screens! I'm going to tow the T-6 out of the back of the hangar!

dvj, Bill of MV has said in a previous thread here, he'll be enabling alpha at some.point in the future on the F86...when that happens I'm going to have a field.day with the aluminum bird. There's a completely blank texture set which I want to convert.
    That would be a great addition to the F86. The "aluminum" appearance of the new F100 would go perfect on the F86!
    - d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Ooooh, it was about the textures! Well, seeing that Ted posted the screenshot, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a WIP overhaul of the external textures.
    Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Ted, will you make those textures available?
    I saw this pics of an excellent modeled B-26. That's what I call A2A quality! Some excellent B17, Hellcat, etc. of other models also.

Go to this link and scroll thru the rest of the pics: http://s987.photobucket.com/user/rdp...03114.jpg.html

So, I dug out this 3 year old pencil art version that you see posted. Not suitable for publications. After looking at those pics in the above link, I should do proper version.

Also, there is a paint kit in the library.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...76&linkid=3838

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

still a lot to do, but it's slowly coming together..

Fantastic looking Jankees!

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post

So, I dug out this 3 year old pencil art version that you've seen at #7311 post. Not suitable for publications. After looking at those pics in the above link, I should do proper version.
    Just wanted to make sure pencil art version referred to post #7311 and not the pic above.

Just wanted to make sure pencil art version referred to post #7311 and not the pic above.
    I must say the one on the site you linked to looks brilliant, I would love to see that in FSX. But then again, the one in post #7311 doesn't look that bad either!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

I saw this pics of an excellent modeled B-26. That's what I call A2A quality! Some excellent B17, Hellcat, etc. of other models also.

Go to this link and scroll thru the rest of the pics: http://s987.photobucket.com/user/rdp...03114.jpg.html

So, I dug out this 3 year old pencil art version that you see posted. Not suitable for publications. After looking at those pics in the above link, I should do proper version.

Also, there is a paint kit in the library.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...76&linkid=3838
    This is very nice!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Icon22

I must say the one on the site you linked to looks brilliant, I would love to see that in FSX. But then again, the one in post #7311 doesn't look that bad either!
    Hi Friends,
    I too !!!!!! The '109 and the Marauder (and the others, of course) are astounding !!!!
    A question : all the planes are made for a flight simulator or simply as bases for aviation arts (as it seems) ?

Still looking for that Red-X.....

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    A question : all the planes are made for a flight simulator or simply as bases for aviation arts (as it seems) ?
    Much too detailed for any sensible flight simulator use.

Intolerable cruelty!

I'll stop messing about in Max now and take up french knitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Intolerable cruelty!

I'll stop messing about in Max now and take up french knitting.
    Your work is impeccable, cause yours will fly!

Robert D. Perry work has been commissioned by museums, model kit makers, historical documentary film makers, and animation studios.

I follow his work and few others with the same quality to detail. Most of these guys show their work at www.military-meshes.com.

Check out the Ho 229 detail work: http://www.military-meshes.com/forum...ll=1#post79370

It's been 3 years, so I'm digging thru 12 hdd's to find my research work and psd files.

This paint is actually for the B-2 model (short tail) version.

jankees, looking at the pic of the Tigercat, check out the crewman in the rear. Looks like his head is above the canopy!

I know, but there's actually a bulge in the canopy there.
    Still, you can't be too tall in the back there....

Framed by Canopy

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post

Amazing shots!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Framed by canopy
    hey, those shots reminded me of one I did a while ago:

I just thought it was a nice shot...

hey, those shots reminded me of one I did a while ago:

Very nice! What software do you use for formation flights?
    The more you do, the less you dream

Just found this old beauty that awakens memories from my childhood. Squirrel's Alouette III for FSX. Originals landed nearby our house those days...

Best regards, Manfred.

Members who have read this thread: 289