FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 455

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

SimTech HP 0/400 Collection Resurrected

After an interesting afternoon of other projects, I finally managed to complete my conversion of the very old (FS2K2 c. 2003) SimTech Handley Page 0/400 (HP.12) collection.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HP_400_RAF_1.jpg   HP_400_RAF_2.jpg   HP_400_RAF_3.jpg  

SimTech 0/400 Conti'd

Night Fighter

German captured

Swiss Trainer

I think it looks pretty damned sweet considering its FS age...14-years!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HP_400_Night.jpg   HP_400_German.jpg   HP_400_Swiss.jpg   HP_400_Winter.jpg   HP_400_Winter_Detail.jpg  

SimTech HP 0/400 Last One

Finally, a Winter variant

and details of the crews and engines...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HP_400_Winter.jpg   HP_400_Winter_Detail.jpg  

I've missed using that 0400 model....your conversion looks great. Are you going to make it available to other users bookman ?

Matt

I can certainly zip things up and share. The funny thing is, after I finished this project I was looking for something at another FS site and discovered that another enthusiast also converted the old gal. I'm going to take a look at what that gentleman did and see if there was anything he did that I did not. I'll then see if my files are worth uploading.

The biggest thing I wanted to change was the use of a more believable prop disk effect -- a real peeve of mine as most FS models always seem to have far too dark and obvious disks. Not sure why so many designers do that. I worked flightline for 20+ years and other than certain angles in sunlight, generally the props are faint or indistinct. I know that often the disks appear in film and photos but that because of the shutter effects of the capturing device..espc moving images. But I suppose beauty is in the eyes of the viewer. So, I'll continue to edit mine to taste...as we all do!

Cheers

Bookman

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    I've missed using that 0400 model....your conversion looks great. Are you going to make it available to other users bookman ?

Matt

Perfect for Orbx... I see a LOT of cargo hauling ahead

The Blue Canoe at Orbx Bowerman.... simply lovely... Thanks Alex!

C
    Last edited by cavaricooper; August 21st, 2017 at 07:54.

My first repaint...RAF P8

Ganter
    Last edited by Ganter; August 21st, 2017 at 09:36.

Absolutely bloody beautiful Ganter! I think the NGX is brilliant, even with today's latest offerings.... well done!

C

Cheers C
    That means a lot,
    Yep, I love the old NGX too. Arrow of choice when flying VA, etc, but it's great to have it in Mil livery too.

Ganter

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Absolutely bloody beautiful Ganter! I think the NGX is brilliant, even with today's latest offerings.... well done!

C
    It's a good, solid aircraft C, It flies by the book.

I trust it.

Here we are (round the back of Maintenance 2 at EGKK) about to prep for a one hour flight to EGDR. (Sorry about mad wide-angle camera lens!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    Who makes that lovely Komet?
    It's the one developed by flight replicas I believe.

Matt

Aerocrate Beauties in FSX

Continuing my WWI project this week, I'm converting older Aerocrate birds for use in FSX. And I must say that they look terrific. I can't wait to get squadrons flying around in the game...

Here are a few I've done so far:

LVG C.II

Albatros D.II

Albatros C.VII
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aerocrate_1.jpg   Aerocrate_10.jpg   Aerocrate_2.jpg   Aerocrate_9.jpg  

And a couple British:

Airco D.H.2

Airco D.H.4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aerocrate_8.jpg   Aerocrate_7.jpg  

Neat-o! Do you plan to convert the 'Aerocrate' B.E.2c (observation) aircraft as well?

Brian

These? Yep.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aerocrate_a.jpg   Aerocrate_b.jpg   Aerocrate_c.jpg  

Stumbled upon another old FS2K2 file that works just fine in FSX -- the AH Flypast Trio! I forgot I ever had this.

What's fun about this old chesnut is that it's one model depicting three classics in formation...awesome!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image29.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    These? Yep.

Wonderful!

Brian

Electra Service New Zealand Style With Bizarre Landing

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting exclusive Electra service New Zealand style from NZAA Auckland Airport located near Mangere 13 miles south of centre of Auckland to NZNS Nelson Airport 8 miles southwest of the city of Nelson

On climb to FL200 after take off making left turn to head to south with background view of waters of Tasman Sea

Still on climb and in middle of left turn with background view of waters of Manukau Harbour seen on upper left corner

Wing view showing combo of waters of Tasman Sea below wing and waters of Manukau Harbour above wing

Climbing climbing with background view of Waikato River below the plane

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 4 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to view rest of the flight ESPECIALLY the bizarre landing!!

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...izarre-landing

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

SWS F4B

Airbus A319 (Project Airbus)

classicwings Curtiss Rambler

ifly747

Matt

Aer Lingus... always liked their Green liveries
    Captainsim 707

CLS/JF BAE146

Virtuacol Shorts S360

JF Fokker F27

Matt
    Last edited by MDIvey; August 25th, 2017 at 09:30.