FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 514

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Icon26 Typical Cargo Service from Australia To Tasmania

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice typical Ansett airline operated TNT 707 cargo flight from YMML Melbourne Airport which is Australia's second busiest airport located 14 miles northwest of the city centre of Melbourne to YMLT Launceston located in the rural area of Western Junction nine miles from Launceston's city centre in Tasmania.

Loading cargo goods on a rainy day

There are lots of cargo bins to be loaded!!

Tsk tsk tsk bad weather!!

HEY you forgot one more cargo bin over there!!

Thunderstorm's lighting brightened the plane that just finished its pushback (yeah must be tough to take screenshot at PRECISELY SAME SPLITTING SECOND TIME as lighting happens!)

Taxiing to short of runway 16

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...ralia-tasmania

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciitng flight!

Regards,

Aharon

Some more C-47

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

DH 98 Mosquito FB VI from No 333 (Norwegian) Strike Wing Squadron RAF. WIP, and sadly I have less reference materials for these birds.

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Scotland, a winter test flight...

-A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails He219.jpg  

Fire Bomber Training Mission

Here is exclusive fire bombing training mission flight from CYTZ Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport located on the Toronto Islands in Toronto, Canada to KYIP Detroit Metro Willow Run Airport located in Van Buren Charter Township and Ypsilanti Township near Ypsilanti in Michigan. This KYIP airport is famous for Willow Run manufacturing plant producing a total of 8,685 B-24 Liberator heavy bombers.

Nice view of propellers with background view of famous CN Tower

Close pre-flight inspection of engines

Starting left engines with background view of famous Toronto landscape buildings

Starting right engines

Entering into runway 08 for take off

Airborne on climb to FL200 with background view of famous CN Tower and Rogers Center stadium which is home of Blue Jays baseball team

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the important training mission.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...aining-mission

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!

Regards,

Aharon

Just playing about with an old RealAir Spit XIV paint- adding a few updates to bring it a little closer to it's rw counterpart

Beautiful Sunset and Evening Arrival At ENBR Bergen

Presenting a beautiful sunset and evening flight number FL7068 from BIKF Keflavík Airport located 31 miles southwest of Reykjavík which is the capital of Iceland to ENBR Bergen Airport that is the second-busiest airport in Norway

Cruising at FL350

Check out the tail view of sunset

Passing Faroe Islands

More sunset view!

Passengers sitting on right side or right windows are lucky to have this view!

Passing Shetland Islands seen below the plane with amazing view of sunset and sky

Because of the regulations of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the flight and exciting landing.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...arrival-bergen

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

"Contrary Mary"

More progress on my repaint(s) of G-TFSI. Miss-alignments of the invasion stripes on the wings purposefully done to match that of the real-world counterpart - painted in temporary invasion stripes last month. More work put into it, making adjustments and corrections, than what I had put into it when I originally had posted screenshots/thought I was close to being finished with it three weeks ago. I should have it uploaded tomorrow (Saturday) for anyone interested (includes custom textures inside and out and high-quality normal maps). A tribute to my friend Steve Atkin of Warbird Colour who was in charge of the paint work on the real aircraft last year (was hard keeping the knowledge of it a secret prior to it being revealed!).

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    More progress on my repaint(s) of G-TFSI. Miss-alignments of the invasion stripes on the wings purposefully done to match that of the real-world counterpart - painted in temporary invasion stripes last month. More work put into it, making adjustments and corrections, than what I had put into it when I originally had posted screenshots/thought I was close to being finished with it three weeks ago. I should have it uploaded tomorrow (Saturday) for anyone interested (includes custom textures inside and out and high-quality normal maps). A tribute to my friend Steve Atkin of Warbird Colour who was in charge of the paint work on the real aircraft last year (was hard keeping the knowledge of it a secret prior to it being revealed!).
    Cool and beautiful repaint!

Marcel

Beautiful John!
    Greenhouse357

Thank you Marcel and thank you Bob! I have just uploaded it here.

The markings, to me, make it look like a race car.

This particular paint scheme was never worn in combat. In the summer of 1945, post VE-Day, Col. Roy Caviness was reassigned from commanding the 361st Fighter Group to commanding the 78th Fighter Group (swapping places with Col. John Landers, who went from commanding the 78th to commanding the 361st). Col. Caviness took with him P-51D-10-NA 44-14251 from the 376 FS, 361 FG (which had previously been assigned to Duane Grounds and coded E9*G). The "Contrary Mary" paint scheme was applied to the aircraft in the summer of '45 for publicity/public relations (the kill markings on the canopy purely fictitious), and the aircraft was photographed in these markings at an open day event held at Duxford that summer where the locals living around Duxford could come out on the airfield and look at the 78th Fighter Group's aircraft up close. Of course this also means that invasion stripes together with the markings are not at all historically accurate (the 78th didn't even have Mustangs at the time of D-Day), but they were applied on the restored aircraft, temporarily, for some airshow appearances the last couple months (this year being the 75th Anniversary of D-Day), and I think it really looks great with the stripes as well. The restored aircraft that this repaint depicts, G-TFSI, is based at Duxford, so a very appropriate paint scheme for it to have.

Gorgeous, John. She would look good going around the pylons, wouldn't she?

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Thank you Don, and for posting that photo, Marcel - note the lady standing by the tail, stunned by being nudged in the arm by the elevator as the young man in the cockpit pulls the stick back.

"Creating Contrary Mary", an article on reproducing the paint scheme on the restored TF-51D G-TFSI (note how they applied the yellow on the canopy frame, to help make the TF canopy frame look smaller/more stock): https://vintageaviationecho.com/mustang-contrary-mary/

78th near Duxford
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 78th dux 15.jpg  
    Greenhouse357

Awesome screenshot, Bob, I love it! The prop effect looks superb too. Just like there weren't two shark mouths in the AVG exactly alike, it seems that each checkerboard nose in the 78th was individually unique, as clearly illustrated by that gathering. (I need to finish up my updated version of "Buzzin Cuzzin" to join the group.) ; )

I did a little re-currency flight out of Duxford today in the mighty "Buch" (note the Catalina is getting ready for winter hibernation):

Cool Holding Short Of Runway

Thank you for viewing! Please stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

Thank you John. That's what I liked about having them all together also, all the little differences in the schemes. You always do awesome paints and screenies.
    Greenhouse357

Thanks so much for the Contrary Mary paint Bomber_12th, looks great. And speaking of Buchons, been back tinkering with a paint of one

Have a few things to touch up with this scheme at the moment, but should have it uploaded within a couple of days.

Also, if anyone's still playing about with the old RealAir Spitfire (11 years old!!) I've been updating some of the original paints that came with it, starting with SM832.
    Can also upload if there's interest?

You guys are amazing with your artistry. How do you get two (or more) aircraft to appear in the same screen shot?

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    You guys are amazing with your artistry. How do you get two (or more) aircraft to appear in the same screen shot?
    One of the tricks is probably FsRecorder. The other trick is Photoshop.

Regards,

Aharon