FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 305

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

a few more Mustangs:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

This one took a bit of cheating...real a/c isn't a Super at all ...

I seem to be stuck on Lockheeds lately. Not that it's a bad thing mind you....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Western.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    The force is strong with this one..

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Dak looks Great JK , I wonder how that VC is cooking ? .. must send a note to Jan and Mike, I know they both busy but it would be good to glue efforts together.

I don't think this one's real... but it was an original paint now redone in 4096...

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    There you go ...

Edit....with correct spinner...

Jafo,

I, for one, am eagerly awaiting your uploading this repaint. There's a reserved space in my hangar for it.

Thanks.

RD

Quote Originally Posted by rdaniell View Post
    Jafo,

I, for one, am eagerly awaiting your uploading this repaint. There's a reserved space in my hangar for it.

Thanks.

RD
    Since that pic I've corrected more bits...like there only being a black leading edge to the tail, not the wings too...

First time flying this beast and my first screenshot sorry its not brilliant. Flying into Coningsby out of Wattisham today 74 sqaudron are scheduled to be the 2016 Lightning solo display team (If only)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (9).jpg  

MartinAir

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post

I probably need that paint...afterall my surname is 'Martin' ...

Winglet 727 Taking Off From Ice Runway (Real Ice)

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here is a nice shot of 727 taking off from ice runway (REAL ICE on huge lake) in Arctic Circle

Thank you for viewing!!

Regards,

Aharon

J7W1 Digital camo Ver2

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-10-30_15-31-2-533.jpg   2015-10-30_15-30-43-780.jpg   2015-10-30_15-28-34-906.jpg  

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

I think my paintkit's near enough to OK....here's another one.

[I'd switched out from a jet so the prop's stopped] ..

J2M3 Rivets W.I.P

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-10-31_21-40-54-867.jpg   2015-10-31_21-40-39-995.jpg  

Having fun with a Mirage

a few more:

and back up:

Quote Originally Posted by goodyzero View Post
    Looks great goodyzero

Jafo............

Your repaint look really great! I'm looking forward to them

In the past I have asked Tim Conrad whether I could have his permission to upload my repaints he reacted a bit surprised and told me I shouldn't ask. People form Sim-Outhouse automatically had his permission, which is why he uploaded his paintkits here. So when you are unable to contact Piglet, I assume it okay to upload your repaints.

The repaint of "Doornroosje" (The sleeping beauty) from the Dutch Dakota Association is actually a remake of a repaint I did for the first version of Manfred Jahn's C-47. I had never updated it for the 2nd version, as I had lost the original layered files.
    Now there was somebody who asked for it and I decided to do a remake. However I was quite lazy as I used Gman's excellent paintkit, large parts of his bare metal textures and his generic spec maps.

The real PH-DDZ doesn't fly at this moment. The Dutch Dakota Association is trying to raise enough money for a new engine.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Your repaint look really great! I'm looking forward to them

In the past I have asked Tim Conrad whether I could have his permission to upload my repaints he reacted a bit surprised and told me I shouldn't ask. People form Sim-Outhouse automatically had his permission, which is why he uploaded his paintkits here. So when you are unable to contact Piglet, I assume it okay to upload your repaints.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Huub ... part of why I need to catch up with Tim again [as with the last time with the Avenger II] is that I have redrawn his paintkit into 4096 res and full layered as well. I'd need consent to upload that, and several of my 'repaints' are redraws of the 'originals' - though all new work by me.

My own repaints wouldn't be an issue, naturally, but some of what I wish to upload really needs formal approval...

Just flying!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Just flying!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Members who have read this thread: 271