FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 512

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Takeoff.jpg  

What F4 is that Hooky, is that the old Virtavia or the Milviz offering

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    What F4 is that Hooky, is that the old Virtavia or the Milviz offering
    Neither mate its the IRIS Phantom FSX native BETA. Its a Clean Cab and the wings don't fold but its likely to be the nearest thing to an Authentic FG.1 that were going to get. Still its great for doing Touch and go's out in the Channel!

Milviz F-4 S/J

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

I think I may have started something here......Let the Phantom-Off commence!!!!

Zsolt , your VFA-151 Vigilantes repaint looks great. I have some real world history with that Squadron . Please share that livery. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    Zsolt , your VFA-151 Vigilantes repaint looks great. I have some real world history with that Squadron . Please share that livery. Mike
    Hi Mike,

Check your PM

Regards,
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Skyhawk18,

Those are AMAZING screenshots of your F-4!!!! They look so REALISTIC.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Skyhawk18,

Those are AMAZING screenshots of your F-4!!!! They look so REALISTIC.

Regards,

Aharon
    Thanks Ahron. Those are old screenshots from FSX. I painted a few of the Milviz F-4 J/S Phantoms

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Skyhawk18,

That is ANOTHER AMAZING screenshot and I am impressed by your Blue Angels screenshot!!

I do not know how you make FSX screenshots look SO GOOD!!

I love those Seafury shots!

jk3055
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Skyhawk18,

That is ANOTHER AMAZING screenshot and I am impressed by your Blue Angels screenshot!!

I do not know how you make FSX screenshots look SO GOOD!!

[/B]
    During your flight, pause the simulator. You will then have a lot of time to determine your best camera shot. Move around with the camera to get the best angle and distance.
    A few addons like REX and Steve's DX10 Scenery fixer will help adding more realism to your FSX

Gunnar van der Meeren

Me and a Wingman

Me in "Swee Pea" #18 764th Bomb Squadron; 461st Bomb Group training at Wendover AAF over the Bonneville Salt Flats in FSX(A). this was just posted in my post but I thought I would add it to the 12,000 plus photos WOW!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg  

@zsoltquack, can I get in on that -151 repaint as well? Request on the VRS forums for the low vis edition.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    @zsoltquack, can I get in on that -151 repaint as well? Request on the VRS forums for the low vis edition.
    In the meantime, I removed it yesterday and then reinstalled it
    Then you don't want to accept my registration code (Error 300)
    The VRS team doesn't help
    I'm pretty sad!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-9-24_23-59-39-461.jpg   2019-9-25_0-0-42-920.jpg   2019-9-24_23-47-46-149.jpg   2019-9-24_22-55-34-875.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Simple Alaskan Flight That Ended With Hair Raising Approach

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Forgive me for not making screenshots past three weeks or so!!! I am way way way behind in 50,000 screenshots waiting for me to edit, research, and publish on various aviation forums!!

Presenting a nice cargo flight from PANC Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airportlocated 5 miles southwest of downtown Anchorage in Alaska to PADU Tom Madsen (Dutch Harbor) Airport located in city of Unalaska on Amaknak Island in the Aleutian Islands off the coast of Alaska.

The airport of arrival is known for risky runway 12 approach especially in tough winter conditions!!

The cargo combi plane waiting patiently along with row of airport vehicles for a plane in front to finish pushback and engine start

Airborne on climb to FL300 after take off from runway 15 with nice background view of sunrise

Making lots of turn adjustments to start the flight route ENA NOSKY AKN CUDDA MORDI ROFZU

Nice wing view of Cook Inlet waters and Kalgin Island which has an official resident population of one person!!

Cruising at FL300 with view of Chisik Island at lower right corner of this screenshot and directly just below the plane is 40-mi-long strip of water called Kachemak Bay which is part of Kachemak Bay State Park that was the first state park in Alaska

Passing beginning of waters of Iliamna Lake that is third largest lake in the United States. This lake is noted for sport fishing where you can catch fat rainbow trout, Sockeye (red) and Chinook (king) salmon, and grayling as long as few populations of freshwater seals in the world do not steal your prized catches or Iliamna Lake Monster does not kill you first.

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to the hyperlink below to view rest of the exciting flight report.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...ising-approach

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

Regards,

Aharon[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    In the meantime, I removed it yesterday and then reinstalled itThen you don't want to accept my registration code (Error 300) The VRS team doesn't helpI'm pretty sad!
    They may be slow at VRS, but they WILL get to your problem. Maybe not real soon, but they will.
    Meantime, there are a ton of Error 300 threads. I don't know if any are going to be helpful, but heck, better than sitting on your thumbs

Believe me, The TacPack is a really enjoyable setup, and, while it's not really primarily a source of different paints, there are a ton for the Hornet, as well a number of third party planes.

Another source of paints for the Hornet is the FSDream Team FSX BA F/A-18C. It comes with a ton... ok, a lot... of different paints, and a paint kit if you want to add your own. It's free, just need to register on the forums to get the latest version. It's also TacPack enabled, so it has a wide variety of different weapons loadouts to go with all the different paints. It flies great, too!

Good luck to you!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Gunnar van der Meeren

Emergency Spare Part Supply To Tiny Flinders Island

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a cargo flight from YMML Melbourne Airport which is the second busiest airport in Australia located 14 miles northwest of the city centre of Melbourne to YFLI Flinders Island Airport located 2 nautical miles northwest of Whitemark on Flinders Island

Cargo plane being loaded with last minute heavy spare parts needed for emergency repairs of machines, trucks, and cars in the small island of Flinders Island

Opps they forgot to load one more cargo bin therefore delaying departure time

Starting engines!!

Taxiing to short of runway 34 with background view of Qantas cargo terminal

Still taxiing

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to view rest of the exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...linders-island

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flights!!!

Regards,

Aharon

"Contrary Mary" G-TFSI

Repaint work in progress - will also be providing it for use with the two-seat variants (more similar to that of the real aircraft). Screenshots taken in FSX.

Last edited by Bomber_12th; September 29th, 2019 at 15:04.

John,
    It's funny that you post pics of Contrary Mary as I have been working on the same paint. I also painted her up as she looked before
    the crash when she was Miss Velma. I put the paints on the Restored model VWOC because of the dual seat config although I did
    have them on FF model until I noticed the lights on the tail. I will d/l yours as I see you also did the bump maps to get rid of the fuel cap.
    I do have a pic posted in the P3D screenshot thread on page 44 of Contrary Mary.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor