FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 510

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

FSAddon Waco UPF

Ever seen the Waco UPF-7 that hangs at the Pima air and Space Museum in Tucson? It is in the Hap Arnold colors and represents one that served in the Civilian Pilot Training Program just prior to WWII. Really a beautiful aircraft. There is one for sale right now out in California that has some pretty impressive provenance....but it would need a total restore to fly I think. The Waco was elegant, where the Stearman seemed built for business!

Spitfire IX PL258
    This Spitfire from the 331 sqn (Norwegian) is currently under restoration by the Norwegian Spitfire Foundation.

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Crj-700 orf-clt

Here's taking off runway 05 at ORF

CRJ-700 Cockpit all lit up

CRJ-700 on ILS 36R KCLT

External View

Reversers and Ground Lift Dumping

Shut down at the gate

I sure am loving this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CRJ TO.jpg   CRJ Cockpit.jpg   CRJ ILS.jpg   CRJ ILS2.jpg   CRJ REV.jpg   CRJ Ramp.jpg  

Flying around May Creek (MYK), near the Wrangell St. Elias National Preserve and the Chitina River in the A2A J3 Cub on tundra tires.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cub front.jpg   Cub.jpg  

Western Airline Having Fun With Beautiful Sunset Arrival

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a beautiful sunset flight from PAJN Juneau International Airport located seven nautical miles northwest of the central business district of Juneau in Alaska to PAFA Fairbanks International Airport located three miles southwest of the central business district of Fairbanks

Taxiing to short of runway 26

Holding short of runway 26 awaiting for take off clearance from the airport tower

Engines roaring with heavy thick smoke as the plane after receiving take off clearance starts to enter into runway for take off

Engine thrust being revved up with thick smokes to start runway take off

Roaring down the runway during take off run

Airborne on climb to FL330 via waypoints SSR OMSUN GLOWS PERZO CACHE

Because of regulations not allowing more than 6 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the flight.

Here is the llink: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...utiful-arrival

Thank you for viewing!! Please stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

A few of the Warbirds based at Sywell Aerodrome in the UK

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nellie B.jpg   Contrary Mary.jpg   Yellow 7 2.jpg  

Fagen Fighters

Fantastic to see repaints of those three, Jamie!

Here are a few from the Fagen Fighters WWII Museum located in Granite Falls. Repaint for the Milviz P-38 by Jankees and repaint for the Flight Replicas P-40 by Ferondoe. It took me a little while to brush-up on my formation flying skills in order to put this set together (just a few of about 50 shots).

Here's the ILS 36R into CLT being shot down to CAT II mins. As a FO, I can't be Pilot Flying, so I've been Pilot Monitoring on the handfull of these I've actually flown. The pucker factor is real when you're approaching at 130+ knots and the minimums are 1200 RVR and the DH is 119ft.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAT II.jpg   CAT II 2.jpg   CAT II 3.jpg   CAT II 4.jpg   CAT II 5.jpg  

Last edited by ZsoltB; August 23rd, 2019 at 03:27.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

What are you using for flying in formation?

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Fantastic to see repaints of those three, Jamie!

Here are a few from the Fagen Fighters WWII Museum located in Granite Falls. Repaint for the Milviz P-38 by Jankees and repaint for the Flight Replicas P-40 by Ferondoe. It took me a little while to brush-up on my formation flying skills in order to put this set together (just a few of about 50 shots).

I use FSRecorder, a free module available at Avsim. This way I start by recording myself flying the lead plane, then I play back that flight while also recording myself flying as the second element. From there I can continue to repeat the process for as many airplanes as I plan to incorporate. Once all of the elements of the formation are recorded, I play them all together one last time to capture the screenshots (though the screenshots from the cockpit of the Mustang were taken while I was flying and recording that piece). It can be time-consuming, but I really enjoy it. I also try to put to use what I've learned listening to what is taught in military-style/warbird formation clinics, as far as joining-up/rejoins, proper spacing and positions, etc. While I was recording the P-38 flight, I decided I'd terminate the formation halfway through and just practice some aerobatics with the P-38 alone, so when I recorded the second and third elements with the P-40 and Mustang, I continued from that point on by breaking off from the P-38 and doing a bit of P-40/P-51 tail chasing before getting back to the airport well ahead of the P-38.

Last edited by Bomber_12th; August 23rd, 2019 at 08:46.

I have been to the Fagan Fighters Museum in Granite Falls. Those formation pictures are blow your mind amazing.... All three aircraft are Spot on. Ron needs a Jug now! Can't wait to see their Hellcat when it comes out of Overhaul.

I have to go back there again one of these days - world-class restorations and fantastic displays, and always something new to see. I'm hoping if/when "Dottie Mae" is put up for sale, that the Fagens might pursue it, or have AirCorps Aviation restore a Thunderbolt project for them. They recently placed their North Africa "Desert Shark" P-40E for sale, but to make room for all of the other aircraft that are in the works/under restoration - including another P-40 being done in-house, a Helldiver being done in-house (hopefully to fly by Oshkosh next year), the Hellcat being done at Chino (also hopefully to fly by next year), and another exciting type that I'm not able to mention yet.

Here's a lap in the pattern with ORBX's KHQM scenery, in the GAS Cropduster Stearman.

Taking off Runway 6, KHQM

Upwind

Turning Downwind

Lining up on Final for Runway 6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cropduster 3.jpg   Cropduster 4.jpg   Cropduster 2.jpg   Cropduster.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Love that Swiss livery Zsolt ! Mike

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dutch Birds 4.jpg   Dutch Birds 11.jpg   Dutch Birds 7.jpg  

My new Dash 5 skin (it really is GLOSS sea blue and shows up well in sim, but in screen shots not so much) and my new spring 1945 CV9 USS Essex deck layout.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Finally home with a new engine after being grounded at Duxford since the beginning of June.

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

The last one & first one

Hi,

2 pictures...the last and certainly the best modeling I can do, the D500 early version and a view of what could have been without the fall of France in 1940, a G36 taking off from the Béarn aircraft carrier (my first attempt)!

JMC

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to