FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 499
Page 499 of 580 FirstFirst ... 399449489491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507509549 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 14489

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

^ Nice... something about bi-planes is just magical!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Is that the one at Darwin?? Was fortunate enough to visit there many years ago

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

What Spitfire Mark is that? I never saw one with 3 cannons/machine guns per wing, or that unusual configuration beneath the flaps. It also appears to have a Rolls Griffon engine by the 2 bulges on the cowling covers.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

....Looks like the Spit Mk.IV.....

Spitfire MkIV prototype. They took a MkII and added a Griffon Merlin, six cannon and Fowler flaps. The flaps proved useless so they were dropped, the cannon made things very heavy and created vibration and handling issues. The MkV was a return to sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveQ View Post

DaveQ
    It's A94-962 .... "RAAF CA27-62 Mk.32 - Avon Sabre s/n A94-962, 1AD ex CAC with Avon no.RR3540 to 78 Wing, 17 May 1957. Now painted as No.76 Sqn. Black Panthers aerobatic display, static display RAAF Amberley Aviation Heritage Centre." [from my Aircraft.cfg entry.....at least that bit's finished]...
    Recently there was a travel show on Telly and I got a glimpse of the one in Darwin...so watched the show....same paint....but more importantly...I kinda need to get there myself as they have one of only 3 B52s outside of the US....

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    .I kinda need to get there myself as they have one of only 3 B52s outside of the US....
    Indeed....! There's another at Duxford. A bit nearer for me
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by DaveQ View Post

DaveQ
    Same scheme however its 914 is in the Darwin museum

This is a fake.... but I'm 99% happy with the fuse detailing.....[there are a lot of different vers ....this is an amalgamation] ....at least the fuse_1_t.bmp is 99%. Still have to rework the 2 other main graphics.....then I can load the already-done repaints....and see what happens....
    May yet even get to upload something.....

Nothing more than a bmp and an alpha ....no bumps...no specs....
    Then perhaps I should stick the 86 back into it.....and do all those details and notes all over again.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image150.jpg  

Northeast DC-9 Arrival At KACK

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here are nice simple screenshots of my first arrival at iBlueYonder KACK Nantucket airport scenery as part of my successful testing of this cool scenery.

Taxiing to gate

Approaching the gate

Arriving at gate

TO BE CONTINUED BELOW..................................

Leaving the passenger terminal to go to Nantucket beach!

Thank you for viewing. Please stay tuned for next flight report.

Regards,

Aharon

Is this a beta payware scenery that you are testing? It really looks fantastic but the detail seems far beyond FSX capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    Is this a beta payware scenery that you are testing? It really looks fantastic but the detail seems far beyond FSX capabilities.
    KACK Nantucket Memorial airport from ORBX $32.95 Very nice looking airport Great shots Aharon
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Those are great shots Aharon, Nantucket is one of my favorites.

Useless fact: Nantucket's ICAO code is basically a german slang term for poo.

Bill Womack does amazing work. Definitely check out his 2B2/6B6 as well. Just like the real places. I live in the area and eat at 6B6 often, and have flown into KACK many times. Fun island to fly to and explore. Town is just a relatively short walk away. And the beach, too. Very pretty.

A94-962 mostly done...loaded into the reworked kit....might look like the earlier shot...but it's way different.....weeks different...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image2.jpg  

Downwind,

Thanks for kind words. It is not beta payware software. It is full working payware KACK scenery sold by iBlueYonder company that I bought before their merge with ORBX. Apparently, this high quality scenery runs well in my laptop and even in my FSX without problems.

therealjambo: Those are great shots Aharon, Nantucket is one of my favorites.

Thererealjambo, thanks for your kind words

Mr Zippy: KACK Nantucket Memorial airport from ORBX $32.95 Very nice looking airport Great shots Aharon

Mr Zippy, thanks for your kind words and you are correct about ORBX and the price but I bought it from iBllueYonder before its merge with ORBX.

Regards,

Aharon

Thanks for the clarification. I noted that the USD price is considerably lower due to the currency conversion.

Thanks for the clarification. I noted that the USD price is considerably lower due to the currency conversion.
    Well I have confession for you that I bought it on special Passover/Easter sale last April but was afraid to install it until this month!

Regards,

Aharon

Republique de Djibouti Falcon 20...

...quite an exotic livery!

Fuse is done....now to rework the wings ....comes a time when 'enough is enough' with 4096 details...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2560-RAAF Sabre-A94-962-new.jpg