FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 486
Page 486 of 580 FirstFirst ... 386436476478479480481482483484485486487488489490491492493494496536 ... LastLast
Results 12,126 to 12,150 of 14497

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Arado 234

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

The new video card has really juiced up my machine. Graphics are something else!

Quote Originally Posted by Moses03 View Post
    The new video card has really juiced up my machine. Graphics are something else!

Ahhh the hours I've spent in front of that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Donadon View Post
    Arado 234

This is P3D?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Donadon View Post
    Arado 234

This is FSX?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Leaving Bilbao...

A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails duke.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark62 View Post

Griffon 100M at (newly released) EDGT Bottenhorn

Cheers, A.
    Hi Aardvark,

Great shot here . . .

I recently downloaded the Griffon, but am having problems with the windscreen and windows being opaque in FSX/DX10 (Steve's Fixer). I've tried changing the Alpha layer to nearly black for the file that looks to be the windscreen/glass, but still no visibility. Did you have any issues with this? Do you remember where you DL'ed the package?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
    Michael

Something I put together to take a rest from the cockpit work.

Regards
    Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ta152_Zwilling.jpg  

[QUOTE = zsoltquack; 1144508] Isso é FSX? [/QUOTE]

FSX,but I managed to make it work on P3D v3
    Correct me, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by mthrift View Post
    Hi Aardvark,

Great shot here . . .

I recently downloaded the Griffon, but am having problems with the windscreen and windows being opaque in FSX/DX10 (Steve's Fixer). I've tried changing the Alpha layer to nearly black for the file that looks to be the windscreen/glass, but still no visibility. Did you have any issues with this? Do you remember where you DL'ed the package?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
    Michael

Hello Michael.

Can't remember where I downloaded from, but I did have to adjust the alpha in the windows_t.bmp to a dark grey.

I could send you the file I altered, but it sounds like you've already tried this - it worked for me but I don't use DX10, so I'm afraid I'm out of suggestions there.

A.

[QUOTE = padburgess; 1144644] Algo que eu coloquei em conjunto para descansar do trabalho do cockpit.

Atenciosamente
    Paulo [/QUOTE]

I liked it a lot, where do I think to download ??
    Correct me, if you will.

Always like the concept of the Zerstörer, two good engine's and a well designed fuselage, the idea should be a winner, though history tells us it was'nt. Still. it went on to have a successful career in other role's, not envisaged by the original designer. Untill a payware developer has a crack at the 110, im happy flying the old Groundcrew warhorse ported to FSX

Mario

I'm sorry but this one is for my private use only. I do not own the base model and have borrowed parts that are not my original work. I have added original parts to create the twin but they are only about 30% of the final product.
    I am working on some more usable transformations but they are a ways off yet. The first one will hopefully use the cockpit (see thread on playing with 3d model) I am building at the moment. Funnily enough, one of my passions is to do a cockpit for the Ground Crew Bf110. Maybe later this year if I can get things to go my way.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark62 View Post
    Hello Michael. Can't remember where I downloaded from, but I did have to adjust the alpha in the windows_t.bmp to a dark grey. I could send you the file I altered, but it sounds like you've already tried this - it worked for me but I don't use DX10, so I'm afraid I'm out of suggestions there. A.
    Thanks for the quick reply, Aardvark. After learning of your success, I tried again. This time, I modified both the Alpha layer (to near back) and the primary layer image (to pure white). I didn't know the the primary layer could have such a significant effect on transparency, but making that change with the one for the Alpha layer did the trick. The Griffon has a clear windscreen again. I appreciate you highlighting this freebie and the nudge to get it working. Best regards, Michael

GAS Stearman N2S-3 WIP

Dinos' USS America. Area51Sim Uh-1Y Venom

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-7-6_19-56-50-23 copy.jpg   2018-7-6_20-0-43-804 copy.jpg  

Aerosoft EE Lightning F2A

AH TBolt

Alphasim Viggen X conversion... Zolt repaint

Matt

Xtreme Prototypes X1B

Project Airbus A380

AH Bulldog MKII

Eagle Rotorcraft Simulation Bell 206 (old version haven't been able to get V2 working yet)

Matt

the Siege of Plei Me

Combined user / AIs operation :

My Military Flight Videos :

Quote Originally Posted by Moses03 View Post
    The elegant XB-46.

is Virtavia? There's one I've always wanted
    Correct me, if you will.

"Always like the concept of the Zerstörer, two good engine's and a well designed fuselage, the idea should be a winner, though history tells us it was'nt. Still. it went on to have a successful career in other role's, not envisaged by the original designer. Untill a payware developer has a crack at the 110, im happy flying the old Groundcrew warhorse ported to FSX
    - Ian Elliot"

Funnily enough, I've been spending quite a bit of time in this one recently...

As Ian said, not bad for an FS9 portover (even if a couple of gauges don't seem to work)

A.

Hello Admin.

I don't seem to be able to capture quotes or edit my post. Or even edit my submission after previewing it?

A.

Yeah... something tres odd going on here. Even though I uploaded 3 images in my post above, I can only see anything if I'm actually logged in.

Otherwise not even the usual thumbnails. And can't edit anything after submission.

A.