FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 461

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    don't know how you guys get those big pics on here, these pics don't show the detail, sorry ?

Bill
    Don't feel like the "Lone Ranger"! I haven't figured it out yet, either. I know that the one Bjoern shows is from an offsite host, but the other ones are still a mystery! I usually get a picture plus the little attached images underneath.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg  
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

The Learjet one is hosted here because I didn't plan to post it somewhere else. Other pictures that are posted on multiple sites use a third party host.

Miltons A20

Can't get enough of this!!
    Awesome aircraft fantastic work by all involved
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-10-18_14-37-7-529 copy.jpg  

As well as being a pilot I'm also an avid sailor.

I must say that the Orbx England Southampton docks is incredible. I came up here on a foul tide and took a few shots.

Then, I set sails and went to windward back and out of this strange place. Incredible. FSX works - whatever height, whatever speed, whatever.

I can't begin to describe the scale one sees at water level; Mind blowing and, the lights shining on the water and lens-flaring. Out of this world.

And then beating to windward we see Fawley Oil Refinery on the right.

When I was growing up my dad used to point at the big chimney when we were going down to the boat and say "That's your wind direction," It was like a great big wind-sock hanging in the air over the Solent. Then, I sailed that wind direction. Now, I fly that wind direction. Life is sweet.

Clear Skies and Fair Winds to all.

Ganter

p.s: Boat is Deltasim X55, scenery by Orbx Regions; England. Weather by ActiveSky.

Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Fictional C-47

I had some time on my hands and felt the urge to do a fictional grungy hard working C-47, so I pulled out the paint box and came up with this. I posted it in the uploads so if anyone is interested, it'll be there when the site deems it to be.

Practising extraction manoeuvres

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails extraccion.jpg  

Iceland is a great playground. Not too large, not too small. First time in months that I've hand flown an entire 1+ hour flight.

(Restauravia Fouga Magister - free, Iceland Revisited - beta, Terra Emergence Project v1.2 - free, Opentrack - free, FSXWX - free)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FM_Ice_1.jpg   FM_Ice_2.jpg   FM_Ice_3.jpg   FM_Ice_4.jpg  

Not often I go into the fictive paint world, but I got tempted with John Ts RF-51D Mustang. Johns Mustangs are among the best models I think have been made for FS and his packs cover more or less the entire Mustang service life. His attention to details are what puts his models above the rest. For the RF-51D (F-6D) it is of course the camera installation and antennas, but also such details as the internal sighting marks for the cameras on the canopy and the corresponding marks on the wing.

I have painted it up as maybe how it would have looked as part of the "Farm Gate" program in South Vietnam in the early 1960s. USAF aircraft painted up with VNAF decals and used for "training". And it is maybe not to far fetched as several companies made upgrades for the Mustang with such things as wing tip tanks and more underwing store pylons etc and there were also a few turbin engined Mustang programs.

Scrshot609 by Jens-Ole Kjřlberg, on Flickr

Scrshot598 by Jens-Ole Kjřlberg, on Flickr

Scrshot602 by Jens-Ole Kjřlberg, on Flickr

Scrshot605 by Jens-Ole Kjřlberg, on Flickr

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

A few shots Fsx
    JF Duchess

U2

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-10-22_21-56-27-469.jpg   2017-10-17_20-32-23-244.jpg   2017-10-25_12-14-41-484.jpg   screenshot147.jpg  

Fun comes in small packages fsx

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-10-10_10-32-27-809.jpg   2017-10-11_11-11-43-170.jpg   2017-10-11_11-2-56-600.jpg   2017-10-10_10-15-3-266.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post

Curious if this beauty will be released to us non painters to enjoy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganter View Post
    As well as being a pilot I'm also an avid sailor.

I must say that the Orbx England Southampton docks is incredible. I came up here on a foul tide and took a few shots.

Then, I set sails and went to windward back and out of this strange place. Incredible. FSX works - whatever height, whatever speed, whatever.

I can't begin to describe the scale one sees at water level; Mind blowing and, the lights shining on the water and lens-flaring. Out of this world.

And then beating to windward we see Fawley Oil Refinery on the right.

When I was growing up my dad used to point at the big chimney when we were going down to the boat and say "That's your wind direction," It was like a great big wind-sock hanging in the air over the Solent. Then, I sailed that wind direction. Now, I fly that wind direction. Life is sweet.

Clear Skies and Fair Winds to all.

Ganter

p.s: Boat is Deltasim X55, scenery by Orbx Regions; England. Weather by ActiveSky.

Personally I would have borne away and gone up to Bursledon on the Itchen rather than risking the wrath of the harbour master for stooging around the western docks.

(I grew up 6 miles south of there)

Ttfn

Pete

short break from Douglas aircraft:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by erican2 View Post
    Fun comes in small packages fsx

I like the first two in the series! What are they and are they available? Thanks!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Odie the first 2 above are the MonoBi from the frenchvfr website http://frenchvfr.free.fr/?lng=en downloads section Aircraft FSX/P3D page 2/ P3d aircraft MonoBi series version 1.
    Its for P3d but it works in Fsx you just have to add the missing glass I did this to add the glass missing in some of the models.
    Open the abd MonoBi base folder, open the texture folder and select all of the contents Ctrl+C.
    Open the MonoBi LR folder, open the texture folder, left click in the folder and paste CTRL+V ,do not overwrite anything when asked check skip box.
    Do this with the texture.Armee folder as well.
    Do the same with texture.hyd and texture.Tribal in the abd_MonoBi_LR Hydro folder and you should have glass.

The gyrocopter is part of fsaddon Taf sling2 package available here https://fsaddonshop.com/products/taf-sling-2-package

The bottom plane is Ants freeware swamp wallaby available from here http://www.antsairplanes.com/

zsoltquack, is your beautiful Have Glass paint released?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by erican2 View Post
    Odie the first 2 above are the MonoBi from the frenchvfr website http://frenchvfr.free.fr/?lng=en downloads section Aircraft FSX/P3D page 2/ P3d aircraft MonoBi series version 1.
    Its for P3d but it works in Fsx you just have to add the missing glass I did this to add the glass missing in some of the models.
    Open the abd MonoBi base folder, open the texture folder and select all of the contents Ctrl+C.
    Open the MonoBi LR folder, open the texture folder, left click in the folder and paste CTRL+V ,do not overwrite anything when asked check skip box.
    Do this with the texture.Armee folder as well.
    Do the same with texture.hyd and texture.Tribal in the abd_MonoBi_LR Hydro folder and you should have glass.

The gyrocopter is part of fsaddon Taf sling2 package available here https://fsaddonshop.com/products/taf-sling-2-package

The bottom plane is Ants freeware swamp wallaby available from here http://www.antsairplanes.com/

Many thanks erican2! Appreciate it. Will head over and pick them up.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Iceland is a great playground. Not too large, not too small. First time in months that I've hand flown an entire 1+ hour flight.

(Restauravia Fouga Magister - free, Iceland Revisited - beta, Terra Emergence Project v1.2 - free, Opentrack - free, FSXWX - free)
    Hi,I am confused is the Terra Emergence project v1.2 for FSX,and,or P3d? I thought it was only for P3d?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomP View Post
    Hi,I am confused is the Terra Emergence project v1.2 for FSX,and,or P3d? I thought it was only for P3d?Thanks
    Most announcements do not mention it, but TEP is for both FSX and P3D.

Thanks Bjorne.

Terra Emergence Project is great. After seeing Bjoern's post, installed it and
    I'm very pleased with what I see in FSX.

On another subject , Falklands 1982 :

Seeing this F-16 above, I wish for an Argentinian period paint for Restauravia's MirageIIIC &
    Virtavia's A-4...
    I'll try to conclude & release this project before Christmas...

Sorry Bjoern,not Bjorne

Members who have read this thread: 289