FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 454

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-8-15_0-40-57-977_DxO.jpg   2017-8-15_0-46-12-729_DxO.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Fantastic screenshots, Fishbed, that model is a favorite! It has great sounds too.

Joe, the model is an Avia BH-5, available for download from some various sites for free, such as at Avsim (search Avia BH-5 under FSX Original Aircraft).
    Glad you like it! Actually the sound is original. I know guy who made this and they recorded sounds from only flying piece in world with original engine. I noticed that we posting screenshots of really early aircrafts so here is mine

Would you believe, after all these years, I've only JUST discovered Tongass? Delightful...

ATB
    DaveB

Inbound the VOR DME at PAYA... a nice evening...

Dave... nice Pup shot

A few from recent flights...

Matt

Captainsim 737-200 Aer Lingus repaint

CLS/JF 747-300 HD KLM livery

GAS PT22

Virtavia Hampden

Those shadows still make me think that I'm looking at forests or deep water instead of clouds...but they do quite add a bit of atmosphere and visual depth to the environment.
    And make it a bit harder to find the airport (or, in the case of islands, land) in the distance. That's realism for you, I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LJ_Bermuda.jpg  

"Big Lizzie" comes home.

I was passing Pompey (like you do!) and took up station on Portsdown Hill to take a look at her. My trusty Nikon decided to have a Battery Crisis so I was left with nothing but my iphone and my Binos (that I always keep in the glove compartment.)

Rubbish shot I know, (taken by the iphone through the binos) but there are probably lots and lots out there in glorious 4K, etc.

This was just my take on Great Britain's magnificent new carrier coming to what will be her home - and that of her sister ship HMS Prince Of Wales - for the next half century or so. Real lump in throat stuff I can assure you of that. I must have been looking at her through the benos for an hour or so. She is - I haven't come up with the word yet; it's strange - she is...reassuringly complex and yet, simply stunningly perfect.

Later, when I got home from work I knocked up (very rapidly) the equivalent in ADE - Yes, I know, there's a lot to do! but I wanted to get her alongside for starters. Later I'll start putting in the rest of Pompey (sadly almost completely neglected by Orbx Region England) I did a screeny in FSX from the same position up on Portsdown Hill.

Here's to her and all who sail in her!

And in FSX from the same Geo position...

Curtiss Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post

Need to get the Helldiver in there too!

And while at it, I could put the P-47G "Snafu" in the flight, since the airframe was originally built by Curtiss under contract. (Don't mention the P-36/Hawk 75, as I don't have that one.)

DaveB gave me the gen on Merlins, Lynx, Aircraft Carriers and a load more. Most of the stuff in my Hangar and Dock is there as a result of his experience and generous information. RIP mate. Clear Skies.

Last edited by Ganter; August 17th, 2017 at 11:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganter View Post
    DaveB gave me the gen on Merlins, Lynx, Aircraft Carriers and a load more. Most of the stuff in my Hangar and Dock is there as a result of his experience and generous information. RIP mate. Clear Skies.

An appropriate FS tribute to a top bloke

He will be missed.

Gaz

Norwich, a fine city.

Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    Nick, that is a beautiful tribute and a very moving image.

Beautiful, Nick! Thank you.

Brian

I've finally found out how to have Kake and eat it too . This Tongass stuff is brilliant, but some of the textures could use a brush up for 4k.... Holger, we are ready for more of your and Bill's genius!

Look! An interwebs cafe that sells phone cards, I can finally call home

Best- C

Thanks Nick! Dave would have liked it.

Cees

All Green Flight From NZNV to NZWN

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice all green flight from NZNV Invercargill Airport located 1 nautical mile west of the city centre of Invercargill at the bottom of the South Island of New Zealand to NZWN Wellington International Airport located in the suburb of Rongotai 3 nautical miles south-east from the centre of Wellington which is the capital city located on the south tip of North Island of New Zealand.

After take off now cruising past background view of Fiordland National Park

Cruising above rich green lands of South Island

Entering vicinity of city of Christchurch (cannot identify the small local airport as such no info is available on Goggle)

Nice background view of waters of Lyttelton Harbour with island of Quail Island and if you have sharp eyes, you can locate port of Lyttelton

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 4 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this link below to view rest of exciting all green flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...ight-nznv-nzwn

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon