Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Sally B on fresh air

fsscr152 by Petr Kovacka, on Flickr

fsscr115 by Petr Kovacka, on Flickr

fsscr105 by Petr Kovacka, on Flickr

fsscr101 by Petr Kovacka, on Flickr

Smoooooothe Operator...

Oh he's a smoooooth, operator...

Small unrep delivery for the little guys, courtesy of the Carrier's Logistics Department...

ALMOST there. Gotta be smooooth. I think there's ice cream in this load, lucky devils...

There we go. Down and safe on their helideck. Hope they enjoy it.

Now, back over to the big guy for a slider and short nap. Another trip tonight.
    Maybe we can get a Liberty Call over in Pearl. Sun, sand, Hula Dancers, and big, fruity drinks with little umbrellas in them
    It took a smoooooth operator to do this, especially on a destroyer. Little bitty boats! And now I have that friggen song stuck in my head. Sheesh

Thanks for looking. I hope you enjoy my little story.
    No, I won't break my arm, patting myself on the back

Pat☺
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter_2736 Jul. 05 13.25_A.jpg   ScreenHunter_2733 Jul. 05 13.2_A4.jpg   ScreenHunter_2732 Jul. 05 13.22_A.jpg  
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

My First Post Photobucket Screenshot Report On Flybe's First

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SCREENSHOT QUALITY BY NEW IMAGE HOSTING SITE????

Presenting my FIRST post Photobucket screenshot flight report on Flybe's first jet plane's flight from EGPH Edinburgh Airport 5.8 miles west of the city centre of Edinburgh to EGHQ Cornwall Airport Newquay located 4.6 miles northeast of Newquay on Cornwall's north coast in southern England

Flybe's very first jet plane taxiing to runway 06

Holding short of runway 06 awaiting for take off clearance from the airport controllers

Now airborne after take off from runway 06 climbing at runway heading past background view of neighborhood of Craigehall

On climb to FL240 after making right 180 degree turn with background view of the airport of departure, two Forth bridges in front of nose, and water body of Firth of Forth

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 4 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to continue viewing rest of exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...-report-flybes

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SCREENSHOT QUALITY BY NEW IMAGE HOSTING SITE????

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting my FIRST post Photobucket screenshot flight report on Flybe's first jet plane's flight from EGPH Edinburgh Airport 5.8 miles west of the city centre of Edinburgh to EGHQ Cornwall Airport Newquay located 4.6 miles northeast of Newquay on Cornwall's north coast in southern England

Flybe's very first jet plane taxiing to runway 06

Holding short of runway 06 awaiting for take off clearance from the airport controllers

Now airborne after take off from runway 06 climbing at runway heading past background view of neighborhood of Craigehall

On climb to FL240 after making right 180 degree turn with background view of the airport of departure, two Forth bridges in front of nose, and water body of Firth of Forth

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 4 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to continue viewing rest of exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...-report-flybes

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon
    The images look good, Aharon.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

A2A P51D

A2A Spit 1a

Wilco Shar1

Vertigo Studios Hellcat

Matt

A2A P51D

Aerosoft ASK21

Razbam AV8B II Plus

A2A Spit 1a

Matt

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-7-7_20-20-27-300_DxO.jpg  

Having some fun keeping an eye out for "Sally B" over Cambridgeshire.

Having some fun keeping an eye out for "Sally B" over Cambridgeshire.
    Heh. I have no choice. I DO have an eye out. Ran into a horse at 60MPH on my motorcycle.
    We still haven't a clue how the heck it got ON my bike in the first place...
    Seriously, stupidest headline ever in the Yuma Daily Sun the next day: "Horse dies in Motorcycle Accident"
    Look it up. Back in November '92, the Monday before Thanksgiving. Happy holidays, huh?
    I wonder about those reporters sometimes.

In any event, I keep an eye out. 23, 7, 365...
    Although for that Sally B gal, it's worth it!
    Almost

No depth perception. Throw me something, and get a good laugh when it hits me in the chest. Or watch me try to pick up a pencil on the table...

Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Ovda AB - Israel - F-16 I Sufa - (IRIS model)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-6-29_22-41-57-433.jpg   2017-6-29_22-58-41-177.jpg   2017-6-29_23-1-16-858.jpg   2017-6-29_23-8-33-124.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

F-16 C Virginia ANG - Special color - (Aerosoft f-16)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-6-28_22-35-8-611.jpg   2017-6-28_22-41-59-518.jpg   2017-6-28_22-43-48-399.jpg   2017-6-28_22-44-15-907.jpg  

A few days off getting my hours back on track for the Virtual Airline I fly for.

That done and it's "Me Time" back in my favourite...The GR9 Harrier.

North Sea patrol up beyond Norway to our friends on the Steppes. Good to be back.

"Got your six Ivan!, and your landing strip and your tanks and your AA sites. Na Zdorovie"

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-6-24_13-36-5-931.jpg   2017-6-24_14-14-29-346.jpg   2017-6-29_15-24-16-883.jpg   2017-7-2_15-46-18-152.jpg  

Oho, a B-50! Looking very promising!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    F-16 C Virginia ANG - Special color - (Aerosoft f-16)

Very nice! I miss the VA-ANG. Since they were moved to Langley AFB and combined into other units, there is almost no military air traffic over the RIC area save for the U.S. Army/National Guard helicopters.

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    Nice shot of a more-or-less forgotten bomber, the Boeing B-50.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Wow! Looking very much forward to the B-50. It looks stunning!

John, Nice work with "the shark"! It has been in Norway for many airshows this summer as it is flown by the Norwegian Spitfire foundation. I know it is actually owned by a Brit, but I had hoped to see "old crown" in the colours of one of the Norwegian aces flying the Mustang IV during the war. It would have been stunning in the colours of Winco Werner Christie of the Hundson wing (I have done a paint of his mustang for your IV model). They have flown a specially painted Spitfire IX in the famous Norwegian scheme used by Winco Rolf Arne Berg of 132nd Wing as well this summer. A few mistakes on the paint scheme (and it did not have the late pointed rudder as the original RAB had) visible for a detail nut like me, but nice to see Berg and the Norwegian Spitfire pilots getting some airshow attention. Two separate groups are now working towards the goal of getting Spitfires to Norway (kind of funny to see that both groups are using FS shots of my RAB paint for promotion..).

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Thank you Jens-Ole! Being of some Norwegian decent myself (original surname of Mikkelsen, from my grandad's family on my mom's side), I've enjoyed your repaints/histories of the Norwegian-piloted Mustangs and Spitfires and it was great to have seen the Spitfire RR232 painted as RAB this summer and having had it already flying in FSX through you're excellent repaint(s) - though I'm really surprised and disappointed that they have already removed those temporary markings, having seen photos of it at Duxford this weekend - so neat to have seen something different than the 'norm' (to me, so many of the typical RAF-painted Spitfires these days look alike, to the point of it being hard to tell them apart (unless you're familiar with the serials)).

Manfred, that B-50 is looking very, very impressive - all that is going through my mind is, "I want, I want"... It's too bad the payware B-29 in my virtual hangar doesn't look near as your B-50 does. Just by that one screenshot, I can tell that you've done a fantastic job with the shaping of the nose/glazing, and I love those big, cuffed, Curtiss prop blades.

Very nice! I miss the VA-ANG. Since they were moved to Langley AFB and combined into other units, there is almost no military air traffic over the RIC area save for the U.S. Army/National Guard helicopters.

Thank you! The Viper is the plane I like most of all, and here in Italy the only way to see it is to go near Aviano AB, or to fly IRIS & Aerosoft digital replicas!

John, Mikkelsen sure is a Norwegian name :-) There is a bigger population of "Norwegians" in the states than in Norway. Almost all families have some kind of relatives living on the other side of the Atlantic, myself included.

Yeah, a shame the RAB scheme was removed as soon as it touched down again in the UK. I would have thought that it would bring some attention to it in the myriad of plain RAF paints. And even with Bergs colorful use of the Norwegian prewar flag stripes, it still had the fuselage side RAF roundels to have some British connection.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

anyone ever see a repaint for Kevin Gibbage's Republic Seabee like this one?
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

not that particular Seabee, but I did quite a few others.

That B-50 made me go made to some other Manfred wonders:

and just a nice screenie:

I'm in Sweden after all..
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    John, Mikkelsen sure is a Norwegian name :-) There is a bigger population of "Norwegians" in the states than in Norway. Almost all families have some kind of relatives living on the other side of the Atlantic, myself included.

Yeah, a shame the RAB scheme was removed as soon as it touched down again in the UK. I would have thought that it would bring some attention to it in the myriad of plain RAF paints. And even with Bergs colorful use of the Norwegian prewar flag stripes, it still had the fuselage side RAF roundels to have some British connection.
    Simply brilliant!
    Best regards, Manfred.