FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 443

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Nice to see some new paints for the Bear Mig, looking good Zolts, one of my all time fav's.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    sorry Dave mate I didnt want your appear to be talking about nothing, I just had to revise the model and a few small details

anyway 3 snappy ones for a upcoming 3rd party addon

Matt, anything going on in the Cera repaint shop? These are great, I just can't stand the Virt model.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

You've said what we're all thinking!!

ATB
    DaveB

Jumping Jump Jets

Flying the Wilco Jump Jet around Wittering has become a whole lot more fun lately for a number of reasons...

Repaints... Shar1 ones I did myself and that DaveB released, and the Harr3 repaints I discovered on flightsim.com with your tip

Retro AI Traffic. I've had John Youngs Beautiful AI models for some time but they don't come with Traffic files and I had no Idea how to create them. However I recently invested the time to learn how to use AIFP3 to generate my own traffic files. I've also learned how to use ADE so that I could add parking to a lot of FTX airfields with no or limited parking (never quite understood why that problem exists)... quite a steep learning curve to say the least but now Wittering has GR3 and Shar traffic, Lossimouth has Buccaneers and I'm expanding from there.

Again on comment made somewhere on SOH I discovered Rob Barendregt had done an updated VTOL gauge for the Wilco HJJ that seems a big improvement. Happy day.

Matt

A few screenshots from Saginaw, Michigan (Turbulent Designs scenery).

Last edited by Bomber_12th; June 22nd, 2017 at 09:11.

Flying the Wilco Jump Jet around Wittering has become a whole lot more fun lately for a number of reasons...

Repaints... Shar1 ones I did myself and that DaveB released, and the Harr3 repaints I discovered on flightsim.com with your tip

Retro AI Traffic. I've had John Youngs Beautiful AI models for some time but they don't come with Traffic files and I had no Idea how to create them. However I recently invested the time to learn how to use AIFP3 to generate my own traffic files. I've also learned how to use ADE so that I could add parking to a lot of FTX airfields with no or limited parking (never quite understood why that problem exists)... quite a steep learning curve to say the least but now Wittering has GR3 and Shar traffic, Lossimouth has Buccaneers and I'm expanding from there.

Again on comment made somewhere on SOH I discovered Rob Barendregt had done an updated VTOL gauge for the Wilco HJJ that seems a big improvement. Happy day.

Matt
    Yup.. it's nice to see some interest in the 'real' Harriers again I do wish Wilco/AH hadn't modelled the CBLS pod on the SHAR when drop tanks are selected. In fact, I wish they'd not modelled it on the SHAR at all!! It looks completely out of place

ATB
    DaveB

F-100 Departs Duxford For The Paris Air Show

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (135).jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post

If you were to paint "Lt. Bernard" under the aft cockpit canopy rail, that could have been my father.
    He was an FI at Pensacola, and later at North Island. Obviously, more than a few years ago.
    He was, ummmmm, "ASKED" to depart Pensacola after a small incident during a change of command ceremony. He didn't get along well, to put it mildly, with the out-going CO. He got rather well lubricated (drunk as heck!) and during the ceremony leaned against a palm tree, shouting "HA!!" at the top of his lungs every time the CO paused in his speech. Full dress Trop Whites, sword, whole nine yards.
    Needless to say, he was told later (once he sobered up) he could take the transfer or never see another promotion. A death sentence for an Officer's career. He took the transfer.

Thanks for the great pictures. Brought back nifty memories of listening to my father's "war stories" during parties at our house when I was growing up. He always laughed at the old war movies, too, where they used the SNJ for the Japanese Zero. Which was most of them

Thanks again!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Rob Richardson's Scimitar, and John Youngs AI Sea Vixen being used as a flyable model.

Matt

Making Smoothest Snow Blowing Touchdown

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I know all of you are suffering from oppressive summer heat so presenting the snow blowing touchdown report to cool all of you in summer heat where all of you can see Dreamliner making smoothest and softest touchdown while battling snowstorm

Deploying landing gear during final runway approach to ESSA Stockholm Arlanda Airport runway 19L

Seconds before touchdown already blowing away snow debris on runway

You can see the rear landing gear making softest touchdown still tilting upward while the wheels are already rolling down creating snow blowing dust

Finally the rear landing wheels made full runway contact giving all of you excitement by creating massive snow debris behind

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 4 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink to view rest of exciting snowy touchdown.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...wing-touchdown

Thank you for viewing and please stay tuned for my next exciting flight report. I am trying to clear out and publish backlog of 14,000 screenshots!!

Regards,

Aharon

Smashing shots, Aharon
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    If you were to paint "Lt. Bernard" under the aft cockpit canopy rail, that could have been my father.
    He was an FI at Pensacola, and later at North Island. Obviously, more than a few years ago.
    He was, ummmmm, "ASKED" to depart Pensacola after a small incident during a change of command ceremony. He didn't get along well, to put it mildly, with the out-going CO. He got rather well lubricated (drunk as heck!) and during the ceremony leaned against a palm tree, shouting "HA!!" at the top of his lungs every time the CO paused in his speech. Full dress Trop Whites, sword, whole nine yards.
    Needless to say, he was told later (once he sobered up) he could take the transfer or never see another promotion. A death sentence for an Officer's career. He took the transfer.

Thanks for the great pictures. Brought back nifty memories of listening to my father's "war stories" during parties at our house when I was growing up. He always laughed at the old war movies, too, where they used the SNJ for the Japanese Zero. Which was most of them

Thanks again!
    Pat☺
    Cheers for that Pat, I often see the old Jap txan when watching the old school movies, just like the German marked halftrack or the German M26 or M41 painted up as a Tiger

on another note a Australian version of the Texan aka the "wirraway" which was a cheaper and more fabric version, was also credited to shooting down a zero

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I know all of you are suffering from oppressive summer heat so presenting the snow blowing touchdown report to cool all of you in summer heat where all of you can see Dreamliner making smoothest and softest touchdown while battling snowstorm

Finally the rear landing wheels made full runway contact giving all of you excitement by creating massive snow debris behind

Regards,

Aharon
    Ahhhhhhh! I feel much cooler now.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Hi Zolts, is that DDR Mig paint available anywhere?

cheers ian

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    Hi Zolts, is that DDR Mig paint available anywhere?

cheers ian
    Please give me your email

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

WIP Soloy Mark 2 with tundra wheels and cargo pod.

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    WIP Soloy Mark 2 with tundra wheels and cargo pod.

oooohthis looks fun...will this work in p3dv4?..

Man you kinda get away from the outhouse for a month and all kinds of great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    oooohthis looks fun...will this work in p3dv4?..
    Yes, main avionics are working with no problems with V4 (also Garmin 530/430) - but the payware stuff like F1 GTN not...

oh fantastic,thanks for the reply.