FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 442

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Not sure you know about those:

https://library.avsim.net/search.php...root&Go=Search

4. Sqn also with anniversary tail
    20.Sqn
    Belize/Falkland
    Several with white bottom, black nose, grey experimental paint for upcoming GR5 model etc.

They all are great, increase the appearance of the GR3 very much...

(also red tail, white tail...)
    Best regards, Manfred.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Not sure you know about those:

https://library.avsim.net/search.php...root&Go=Search

4. Sqn also with anniversary tail
    20.Sqn
    Belize/Falkland
    Several with white bottom, black nose, grey experimental paint for upcoming GR5 model etc.

They all are great, increase the appearance of the GR3 very much...

(also red tail, white tail...)
    Thanks Manschy - those are the ones I was thinking of.

Which reminds me, is your FSX Harrier Hides project still underway? I've been tempted to install the FS9 one in FSX, but figured the optimization for FS9 would cause performance issues in FSX.

thx,

dl

Thanks for the link Manfred. Didn't know about those

x2 on the FSX Hides project

ATB
    DaveB

Thanks guys... most of them Id missed... Look great.

Matt

Blog Entries
    Some oldies ....

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Jankees, I'm liking the looks of that repaint! The colors seem a bit off though. I believe the intention is to depict the "Temperate Sea" color scheme, as used in the Mediterranean, of Dark Slate Grey (topside greenish color) and Extra Dark Sea Grey (topside dark bluish-grey color), over Sky (lower-surface).
    No John, these colors are right according to my info. EN186 was among the first MkIX's to arrive in Malta, and they used it for high level reconnaissance, overpainting the original green with Mediterranean Blue. When Wade later got it, he left it in these colors, did not have a squadron code on it and referred to it in his logbook as 'BB', for blue bird. The only thing I am not sure of is the spinner.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Hi Chaps,

Those of you who downloaded the XZ484 paint may want to download it again as I've made a few improvements since yesterday. No changes to the aircraft.cfg so just bin the old texture folder and drop the new one in it's place

The improvements depend on your viewing angle. There are very few areas on the model that aren't stretched to buggery so choose your view with care!!

Oh.. same link as before.
    ATB
    DaveB

No problem Matt

I'd not thought to check the accuracy of the upper wing red lines but having seen one of those GR3 repaints.. it was obvious that the originals are way off. Another thumbs up to Wilco/AH I've basically cribbed the lines off the GR3 repaint and added those red vent squares fwd of the LE (though I've made one a rectangle as per the FRS). I tried again to get one of 4 yellow hoist hooks to show (stbd aft) but it won't. The LH one shows (although slightly distorted) but the RH pulls to almost invisible. You can see a yellow smear not a hook! I've not tried to do the 'look down' panel on the fuse fwd of the nose gear again. I don't suffer with high blood pressure and I don't want to again!!
    Here's what it looks like now:

ATB
    DaveB

DC-3 Royal Dutch Airlines

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DC-3 KLM.jpg  

With 716 done, I couldn't NOT do 717 given that at the time of the shot I have, it was flown by Capt B L Bebo USMC..

Available HERE

ATB
    DaveB

Nice one Matt For the Virtavia model I presume. Treated myself to it as a Fathers Day present but not flown all the variations yet. In fact, I only bought it to stick the Lakenheath paint on it JensOle did!

ATB
    DaveB

Ah.. excellent Matt Glad to see you're able to paint again so everyones 'positive thoughts' for a swift recovery seem to be working

ATB
    DaveB

sorry Dave mate I didnt want your appear to be talking about nothing, I just had to revise the model and a few small details

anyway 3 snappy ones for a upcoming 3rd party addon

Hey.. no problem fella Interesting.. they're for a 3rd party addon. Payware perhaps? I'd guess that ships would be involved? Sounds good to me

Do the large side doors open on all the models with doors (I know there's one without so don't include that one)? I can't for the life of me get em open on the model with the fuel probe
    ATB
    DaveB

Icon26 Whoa That Is Biggest Water Reflection!

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I know I know that I am wayyy behind in screenshot posting with my 14,000 screenshots waiting for me to publish!!

Here is the nice screenshot showing the biggest FSX DEFAULT reflection I have ever seen while on final runway 10R approach during flight from KBZN to KPDX as seen below:

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Hey.. no problem fella Interesting.. they're for a 3rd party addon. Payware perhaps? I'd guess that ships would be involved? Sounds good to me

Do the large side doors open on all the models with doors (I know there's one without so don't include that one)? I can't for the life of me get em open on the model with the fuel probe
    ATB
    DaveB
    I rarely use the virtavia model, but on the normal model doors+3 or 4 open the 2 side doors as for the fuel probe model I dont know, I will have a look tomorrow when i start on the next lot of 60s

Ahh.. another one

It could be me missing the keystroke. I've a little door gauge that will do the work for me so I'll give that a try

EDIT:.. yup.. it was me missing the keystroke. The door gauge opened it just fine.
    ATB
    DaveB

The Duxford-based Buchon, G-AWHK, was unveiled today painted in the new temporary/"washable" markings of the North African Theatre JG 27 Bf 109E-7 flown by Werner Schroer, complete with weathering. This is of course ahead of the Flying Legends airshow coming up in a few weeks. While I don't so much like all of the heavy streaks, I do find they did an amazing job with the fake mud, paint chips, and general stains.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dwhitworth/35063822390/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/dwhitworth/35410705576/
    https://www.facebook.com/aircraftres...94066324083370

As such, I was compelled to take this one out of the hangar, featuring a repaint of the same wartime aircraft, done by Huub quite some time back. (Though I know many people are hoping/crossing their fingers for a certain real Bf 109E, "White 14", to attend, which has just recently been flying again, based at Biggin Hill. Supposedly Pete Kynsey (chief pilot for The Fighter Collection, which hosts the Flying Legends event) has been the test pilot for the Bf 109E "White 14", so perhaps we'll all get our wish if everything goes well(?). Speaking of which, I've been meaning to make a new/improved version of my "White 14" repaint for the A2A model.)

Always look forward to your screens John with the accompanying info! Thank you!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

ooh you were faster great shots as ussual