FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 439

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Evening flying around/through Minneapolis Class-B (all unedited, just cropped from larger images).

Some more evening screenshots, this time flying around Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

JT

I really have to look hard at your images to work out what model you use, sometimes its bloody hard to decipher between Wozza's and A2As T6

your ability to paint and screen capture makes every model look like expensive payware and I swear your PC is one of these supercomputers that have the horsepower to run a country's national defense system

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    JT

I really have to look hard at your images to work out what model you use, sometimes its bloody hard to decipher between Wozza's and A2As T6

your ability to paint and screen capture makes every model look like expensive payware and I swear your PC is one of these supercomputers that have the horsepower to run a country's national defense system
    This is one of the best posts I've ever read to describe John's work and ability!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Matt, you make me laugh, but thanks just the same! Granted, I know I've painted expensive payware to the level of something one couldn't give away though too. The David Eckert/Warwick Carter Texan is still a joy, as ever, to look at/fly in the sim, and if the A2A rear passenger is missing, and you have it configured with the T-6G canopy/spinner, the two do become quite indistinguishable in the sim, at least from the outside (I've had some e-mails every now and then asking about repaints I did for the David Eckert/Warwick Carter model, where in which they saw screenshots of that model and thought the repaints were for the A2A model).

My system is quite modest compared to some (most?) I've seen here/have been envious about, and I try just to keep up. I'm still running an old i5-2500 CPU (3.3GHz), and my beloved MSI GTX 560 Ti finally bit the dust late last year, so I've been running with the budget option I settled on of an EVGA GTX 1050 Ti since then (performance has actually been just a touch better I think than I had with the 560). As long as I'm getting at least a regular 20fps, I'm happy though, and other than the water settings (which I keep just high enough to use the DX10 cloud shadows), I run it with all of the detail maxed out and scenery radius expanded in the .cfg (usually 6.5).

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Matt, you make me laugh, but thanks just the same! Granted, I know I've painted expensive payware to the level of something one couldn't give away though too. The David Eckert/Warwick Carter Texan is still a joy, as ever, to look at/fly in the sim, and if the A2A rear passenger is missing, and you have it configured with the T-6G canopy/spinner, the two do become quite indistinguishable in the sim, at least from the outside (I've had some e-mails every now and then asking about repaints I did for the David Eckert/Warwick Carter model, where in which they saw screenshots of that model and thought the repaints were for the A2A model).

My system is quite modest compared to some (most?) I've seen here/have been envious about, and I try just to keep up. I'm still running an old i5-2500 CPU (3.3GHz), and my beloved MSI GTX 560 Ti finally bit the dust late last year, so I've been running with the budget option I settled on of an EVGA GTX 1050 Ti since then (performance has actually been just a touch better I think than I had with the 560). As long as I'm getting at least a regular 20fps, I'm happy though, and other than the water settings (which I keep just high enough to use the DX10 cloud shadows), I run it with all of the detail maxed out and scenery radius expanded in the .cfg (usually 6.5).
    Black is black, white is white and credit is given when due with me, regardless JT I tip my hat...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Can't see a shot anywhere of Constellation or her Sea King but I did this one a while back and you're welcome to a copy:

TEXTURE
    ATB
    DaveB

Thank you for the copy and I always wanted a aircraft from my dad's carrier from 1976.

Ahh.. you're very welcome

ATB
    DaveB

Another cadet earning his wings.

Beautiful shot, Moses! Flying around West Wind? I finally had Tim's PT-19 up with the Flysimware PT-26 and Vertigo Stearman the other day, for a formation of primary trainers.

Zsoltquack,

Your screenshot in the post number 10951 is utterly amazing and beautiful!

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Beautiful shot, Moses! Flying around West Wind? I finally had Tim's PT-19 up with the Flysimware PT-26 and Vertigo Stearman the other day, for a formation of primary trainers.
    Thanks John. Just trying to keep up with your nice shots! It is indeed the West Wind area.

Didn't know the paint was based on a real life version.

http://vintageaircraftmuseum.org/fairchild-pt-19/

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Norwich, a fine city.

HS-75 Emerald Knights Virtavia Sea King Texture

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Can't see a shot anywhere of Constellation or her Sea King but I did this one a while back and you're welcome to a copy:

TEXTURE
    ATB
    DaveB
    Could you make a Sea King texture of a SH-3A from HS-75 "Emerald Knights" for the Virtavia Sea King?

https://www.helis.com/database/sqd/719/

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...navy/hs-75.htm

Some screenshot selections from a few test flights around Idaho Falls and nearby Jackson Hole (another repaint that has been reprocessed/vastly reworked/improved/made more accurate, that will be shared soon).

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Zsoltquack,

Your screenshot in the post number 10951 is utterly amazing and beautiful!

Regards,

Aharon
    Thank you!
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Very nice scenery!

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by VP-64 Condors FSX View Post
    Could you make a Sea King texture of a SH-3A from HS-75 "Emerald Knights" for the Virtavia Sea King?

https://www.helis.com/database/sqd/719/

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...navy/hs-75.htm
    Hello mate,

There IS an SH-3A in the set so it should be do-able. Need a few more shots then I'll give it a go
    ATB
    DaveB

FILTER FUN!!!...........................Flight Replicas P-40

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-6-12_18-1-38-415_DxO.jpg  

G-onaa

EDIT: Available HERE

ATB
    DaveB
    Last edited by DaveB; June 12th, 2017 at 11:28.

Quote Originally Posted by ijay View Post

Oh, I like this stuff!!!!!!!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Oh, I like this stuff!!!!!!!
    Thank you....just messing around with filters