FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 433

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

[IMG][/IMG][/QUOTE]

Is it repaint of czechoslovakia Hurricane available somewhere?

A 'What if'..

Cera's AS365 lends itself to 'what ifs' very well..

Still fiddling with it at the moment. I don't like how the top of the nose appears darker at some angles despite it being exactly the same colour as the rest of the model.

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Thanks Pete,

But GMMA wrong!
    Hi Zsolt (and anyone else)

Think this is a more up to date version, here ; --- > http://www.mediafire.com/file/htno8w...h/Laayoune.rar

courtesy of

http://fs-telechargement.blogspot.co...t-scenery.html ; however this may not have all the textures; add it to the original beta from Libertysim.

SMARA (GMMA) is included in GMML (Laayoune) scenery pack, plus the elevation fix.

ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Hi Zsolt (and anyone else)

Think this is a more up to date version, here ; --- > http://www.mediafire.com/file/htno8w...h/Laayoune.rar

courtesy of

http://fs-telechargement.blogspot.co...t-scenery.html ; however this may not have all the textures; add it to the original beta from Libertysim.

SMARA (GMMA) is included in GMML (Laayoune) scenery pack, plus the elevation fix.

ttfn

Pete
    Hi Pete,

I use this update v.1.0 but the GMMA unusable!
    Any idea?

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

I sincerely hope that this is not the only repaint of the FCS Wellington that Peter Watkins will do. Fantastic job Mr Watkins. Please do some UK based ones. I tried painting this model and ran out of talent, so I went back to my favourite Hurricane to console myself.

[IMG][/IMG]

OK will be doing quite a few, as Dave has guessed! Have just uploaded this B.III to FlightSim.com.

Lovely job Peter

ATB
    DaveB

Nice one Zolt, that at Pearce?
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by peterwatkins2 View Post
    OK will be doing quite a few, as Dave has guessed! Have just uploaded this B.III to FlightSim.com.

Having tried to repaint this myself, I know how much work you must have put into this.
    Norwich, a fine city.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbed View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Is it repaint of czechoslovakia Hurricane available somewhere?[/QUOTE]

Fishbed, will upload this and maybe a grey green one.
    Norwich, a fine city.

another good one Zolt
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

If that Israeli bird is supposed to be a Kfir, it's missing the forward canards, and the bright yellow stripe around the middle of the pitot tube. About a foot long. I've watched a TV reporter walk right into it. Had the oddest mark in the middle of her forehead for a while...
    I worked on them in Yuma for a couple of years. VMFAT-401 Snipers agressor squadron.

Have fun all!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Blog Entries
    It’s not missing anything. That’s a Mirage IIICJ, which entered IDF-AF service a decade before the Kfir came into existence.

Unfortunately, as a huge fan of all the Mirage and derivatives in general – and the Kfir in particular – the latter is not existent in FSX. The Skysim III/5/Nesher is the closest to a Kfir we have. I fly that one in a lovely Aggressor paint, likely my favourite 80s era military jet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NqiNyXR.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	49938

I was just wondering.
    That one you show above is very close to the birds we had in '401. I know that Kfir pretty intimately. Even had a friend almost die, arming up a seat after a phase inspection. Thank goodness only the main mortar went off. Even so, he took a heck of a flight! Not a very pretty landing though. Really lousy way to start a day.
    It's too bad there's no Kfir for FSX. I am pretty sure I still have one for FS9. Pity I didn't get any Marine paints like the one you showed...

Enjoy all!
    Pat☺
    Fly Free, always!
    Sgt of Marines
    USMC, 10 years proud service.
    Inactive now...

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Hi Zsolt,
    can you tell me (us) where does this repaint come from?
    Cheers,

Stéph.

SWS F4... some repaints

F-4N VF-84

F-4C 57FIS

F-4D 48TFW

I know the FSX forum seems like a computer screenshot art gathering at times but I could not resist the shiny bare metal. Besides, I saw an AT-6 fly over the house today. Probably something going on at the Cavanaugh at KADS this weekend.

Members who have read this thread: 288