FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 389

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Lovely shot Zsolt It's still a great looking model isn't it.. their best as far as I'm concerned
    ATB
    DaveB
    Yes I like it too!

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

AH/JF Meteor..

-- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Wow John ! Great pics of the Wilga, love that bird! Where is this ... ORBX Valdez ? Mike

Thanks Mike! The airport is OrbX Stewart (CZST).

Cool ! May have to get that scenery. Mike

Hawaiian Air Travel British Style!!!

Never knew that Aloha operated BAC 1-11 200s!!!!

Here is nice screenshot

John-

I keep searching for something with an FDE in the realm of the Sibwings An-2... Is the Wilga (Aerosoft?) a GREAT flyer? The VC looks good!

Ta!

C

I like it, and would say that it's a medium-plus flight model with some pro's and con's listed below. It's a fun aircraft to jump from small airfields, but a little below the An-2 in fidelity.

+ Aerodynamic values in the .air are in the 'plausible' range, so it doesn't suffer too much from overdamped 'flight on rails' that hampers some MSFS models
    + Good innate pitch-power response on approach (good approach behavior is high level importance for me).

- Model seems overly docile in most secondary flight responses (p-factor, adverse yaw, etc), but maybe the real aircraft is that way
    - Inadequate trim on approach, so the nose is constantly dropping unless you fly fast (easy to fix fix!).

~ No (apparent) post-stall behavior, so normal flight is where you should stay

Icon2 Blind Bat and Yellowbird

Yellowbird, Blind Bat. Flares away. We are egressing to the left to resume left orbit. You are cleared hot onto target. Egress to the right and resume right orbit. Bail Out heading 090.

Blind Bat, Yellowbird, We have the flares. Rolling hot onto target now. Will egress to the right and resume right orbit. Bail Out heading 090.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b573.jpg  

Cruising Tongass Fjords in Lionhearts Kodiak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-10-11_21-47-21-150.jpg   2016-10-11_21-47-30-34.jpg   2016-10-11_23-12-3-347.jpg  

I'm still messing with the 2048 res Paint Kit for the XB-70 which is probably less than useful since there were only 2 planes....and about 2 variations of scheme for each....
    ...but 'tis fun fiddling all the same...
    What is a late paint of the first one [after the midair of the second]...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XB-70-NASA-Final.jpg  

On the same theme..

ATB
    DaveB

With each paint you do you get more detail for layout of the paint kit...
    added another 96 lines to the wings....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XB-70-Digital-Final.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    On the same theme..

ATB
    DaveB
    You forgot Ricks other Meatbox... the U16 from Llanbedr scenery pack. Converts to flyable easily.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l=1#post923298

Ttfn

Pete

Yup.. I've got his target towing Meatbox somewhere too
    ATB
    DaveB

Icon25 Newspaper Delivery

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

All of you have heard of newspaper trucks delivering newspapers from printing plants to newsstands or street vendors on avenues or streets. All of you have heard of school age kids riding bikes delivering newspapers to homes in suburbs or small towns. All of you have heard small cars or vans delivering newspapers to homes in suburbs or vans.

But all of you have never heard of a newspaper company buying planes to deliver or airdrop newspapers to small towns or neighboring cities from Sydney!!

Presenting a flight from airfield near newspaper printing plant to YSCB Canberra Airport located in Australia's capital city, Canberra

Super shiny and well polished plane full loaded with batches of newspapers ready for flight!!

Well polished engines are ready to be turned on!!

Starting engines!

Taxiing to runway

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 4 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/th...paper-delivery

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Shalom and greetings all my pals,

But all of you have never heard of a newspaper company buying planes to deliver or airdrop newspapers to small towns or neighboring cities from Sydney!!

Bit of a generalization...I certainly knew of them, probably because my old man was in the DCA since '45, running several aerodromes in his time....

Aus doesn't have the weather for de-icing so it's rare to see a DC3/C-47 with props [or wings] with the dark panels...

Enjoying Rob's newest FSX offering ! Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seahawk.jpg  

"Hey you....."

At Yuma.

Dave
    Last edited by dhazelgrove; October 16th, 2016 at 06:20.

Slow movers intercept training mission ( AS Viper + RealAIR sf260 ) Italian Air Force

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Members who have read this thread: 281